Thread: yellowing of leaves

Thanks

Default yellowing of leaves

hi folks,well if you didnt already know im growing in an amazon 8pot system,however noticed the plants nearest the centre,slight yellowing of top leaves and ones underneath.and the two plants at the very back of amazon are a right dark green.
    however they arent at the stage im pulling my hair out lol.just dont wont it to get worse,ive been going on nutes as i read and was told to do so,as it come be to much. the nutes are currently at 620ppm ph 5.8 and they are defo feeding as i topped up 24hrs ago and the nutes were at 700ppm.

should i give them more or i have pk 13/14 and have canna booster.this my first time in areo so sorry if its obvious,but thyey are looking great so far and didn t think i would have them looking as good with a first attempt,dont want to balls it up now lol
    they have been on 12 for just over a week and i can see pistols already,that shocked me as normally growing in soil im not seeing pistols till 2/3 week.
    il growing in canna aqua nutes btw

Thanks

can u post a pic?

Thanks

Hard to tell without pic, could be cal/mag deficiency or nute burn. Please post a few pics…

Thanks

iv just set up an amazon 8pot system so would like to see some pics and info of your setup please. mines in a 2.4 homebox tent, 2x ajustawatt 600w with ajustawing shades, a 5 Vents going in and i was going to use a TD silent 800 but when i instaled it it sounded like a jet engine so im changing it for a 8 box fan to extract. im curently running the pump for 15 mins every hour as the cuttings had only just rooted through the 1 inch rockwool when i put them in. The roots have come through the netpots now so i will give it a few days more and then leave the pump running 27/7,,,,,,, im also switching the the gas light routine as soon as theres enough roots to support the plants

Thanks

probably cal/mag

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wattie For This Useful Post:

Schlongo (24-07-16)

Thanks

My plants had the same symptoms once. I have fixed the issue by adding chelated iron into the water.

Thanks

Default accumalator temperatures

ok setting up my first aeroponics system. I have a chiller for my res and my res is a igloo cooler. if I keep my res at lets say 65 when my accumalator is filled up which holds 3.2 gallons of solution. with 3 seconds on 5 minutes of with 8 misters at 1gph each. it would roughly take 18 hous before my pump would ever come back on to refill the accumalator. with that said I am sure after about 2 hours in the accumalator the water temp will rise fairly quickly. so how do you keep the water temp in the accumalator to around 65 degrees because if not you will be sending warm solution to your roots. i will be wrapping my accumalator with insulation. any thoughts here or am I over thinking. or do I need to keep my res temp to around 55 to compensate.