Thread: Teacher challenging drug law

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Default Teacher challenging drug law

Good luck to him is all i can say, with what he is saying i think he will get off lightly but doubt its going to make the government think.

http://www.wigantoday.net/wigannews/...ugs.5105568.jp

Thanks

aye best o luck to him.

the goverment (ofsted) rate him as an excellent teacher and then pilarise him when they find out what his 'secret' weapon is, BS

when are they going to realise that people growing their own takes the weed out of the hands of dealers and organised crime?
    'Everyday a fishing day, not everyday a catching day'

Diesel Ryder 250W- CFL Completed

Its all fake, I got it somewhere don't remember. I'm a very insincere person.

Thanks

very interesting...
    i wish him all the best in his case!

Thanks

good luck to him!i hope he's successfull in his battle with the police
    i got sunshine in a bag and im useless

Thanks

Even if he doesn't win or change anything (which I don't think he will) it's things like this that will change the way the 'system' works in the future. If more and more people over time stand up then it's little digs, that will hopefully add up.

Like, I bet when women tried to get more rights it was a few small people that stood out to make a difference. I recall a women jumping in front of the kings horse during a race, but her name escapes me.

Thanks

The best we can really expect from this is that the court will not imprison him, however this has now become a political case, and if my suspects are correct then hands and shook and calls have been made to get the right judge to hear the case and rule against him. They will probably also try to use him as an example to the rest of us insubordienents to try and surpress anymore questionings... I think if everybody who gots prosecuted where to make headlines like this and shake it up everytime and call the actual laws into question it can be best used as a tool of mass education and a get fresh eyes and fresh opinions into this whole fucking debochal. What really needs to happen is one of two things IMO, Doctors and Politicians needs to start comming out about Cannabis and their use with it, which is unlikely to happen with the current laws, or they need to be caught and put into the spot light, because I can gaurentee that once those bastards realize they are fucked for smoking a plant they will be instigated to change the system. Doctors and politicians coupled with mass education and relentless drug reform questioning ontop of a overhelmed legal system will have no choice but to change their stance as their society as they know it will be in a form of collapse and they will scatter to survive.

Think of it... If everybody who smoked weed in the UK or in Canada, got together and walked into their local police station and turned themselves in... Industry as we know it would cease to function, The logistics behind processing that many individuals would burden the system financially to a point of utter demise, the government would realize this systematic collapse shit their pants and then reform the laws to save their asses, positions and money.

Thanks

The US have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that prohibition doesn't work.
    Glass of contaminated Moonshine down at the illegal Speakeasy, anyone? I'm sure it'll be fine...
    Oh... no, that's right - it was a fucking farce wasn't it!
    That reminds me of something...
    O God of earth and altar, bow down and hear our cry,
    our earthly rulers falter, our people drift and die;
    the walls of gold entomb us, the swords of scorn divide,
    take not thy thunder from us, but take away our pride.
    G.K. Chesterton

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Opeium View Post
    Even if he doesn't win or change anything (which I don't think he will) it's things like this that will change the way the 'system' works in the future. If more and more people over time stand up then it's little digs, that will hopefully add up.

Like, I bet when women tried to get more rights it was a few small people that stood out to make a difference. I recall a women jumping in front of the kings horse during a race, but her name escapes me.
    Emily Wilding Davison was the woman who jumped infront of the kings horse, incase you where still wondering.
    Lets get fucked up