Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: losing home?

Thanks

Default losing home?

he peeps i would just like to ask one question does anyone know of anyone who has lost their house after getting busted? cheers

Thanks

Are you concerned with your home being ceased? or your home being lost due to financial hardship caused by the ceasure of your assets such as bank accounts?

Thanks

dont know about private homes but i know a guy who was evicted from his council house after being busted. apparently they can evict you under their "anti-social behaviour" rules.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheech&chong View Post
    dont know about private homes but i know a guy who was evicted from his council house after being busted. apparently they can evict you under their "anti-social behaviour" rules.
    thanks man....oh th other guy is that smap...

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

If you have a tenancy, then you will be in breach of your country's housing act, such as the Housing Act Scotland 2001
    We Are The People!

First Grow Underway...

Thanks

they are going to throw me and my family on the streets

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

I find it very suprising getting evicted from a council tenancy for growing a couple of plants

Having a party is in principle breaking your tenancy agreement.

Thanks

well its true m8 trust me

Thanks

do you know if the law has told the council about your bust tom? if so is your name on the tenancy?? or the mrs or both?? i only ask because if they have narked on you to the council & lets say its your mrs on the tenancy then she can argue that your a twat, she didnt know you were growing & shes now kicked you the fuck out with a veangance????????? all the best either way tom mate!

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Sorry to hear that Tombong if you know they are going ahead with it. The only advice I can give you (working presviously with a local authority housing department) is to read the tenancy agreement and even consult legal advice.

The council has a obligation to reduce and prevent homelness where possible. Taking into account that you have a family where i assume are in education. Taking such action for growing a few plants of what ever (unless its money making scale) would be pretty harsh and i hope turns out not to be the case.

I would be writing a letter to your local housing manager explaining the situation you face, (and if you wish) explain it was for medical purposes and its was all for you. Assuming you have a clean history (complaints, rent/ctax account) at your property, There would need to reconsider and base there decesion on a justifable conclusion.

Just because you have broken your tenancy agreement, it does not justify them to evict you.

I hope you get it sorted out mate.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast