Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The lack of high strain CBD seeds for sale

Thanks

Default The lack of high strain CBD seeds for sale

I've been looking around the net today reading about CBD and it's medicinal qualities, I found info on a few high CBD strains, but damned if I can locate any to buy, so I can can grow them, smoke that shit, and find out for myself....

I have spent the best part of Saturday afternoon looking in to it, but found little. Here's what I have found....

The suppossed high CBD strains are called 'Harliquin' between 8% - 12% CBD & 8% THC' This being the highest CBD strain...the other one was 'Omrita' -

Also looking on seedbanks websites, hardly any will give you the CBD % but they do for THC, Greenhouse seeds being one of the few that do.

I found a site which gives info on some strains that are available at seedbanks,

Not sure how reliable the info is, but Bubba kush is highest with 2% CBD, and a few other Kush strains giving 1-2% CBD

My best guess to the lack of high CBD seeds is that the discovery of CBD and it's uses is new and still being worked on.

Thanks

I have found a list of high CBD strains, has anyone ever grown any of these, see link

http://bestcannabis.com/category/bes...ains-high-cbd/

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

i think dutch passion just released a new medi strain av a look at tonys site its skunk 1 crossed with summit its a new 1 cpt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Petch (10-03-13)

Thanks

Juanita la Lagrimosa - Reggae Seeds
    I have one in the flower room and its a very high yeilding strain

• Type: Mainly Sativa
    • Genetics: Reina Madre (Queen Mother) x Diesel
    • Flowering: 60-65 days
    • Harvest Outdoor: Mid October
    • Production: Medium
    • Analyses: CBD/THC 8.81% THC 6.77%

hope this helps, about 5 weeks in flower, grown from seed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	high cbd.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	179455

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gavin For This Useful Post:

Petch (10-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

one on that list original afghan1 the best medical strain i have found in 30 years,been with us since the 70s and is the backbone of many good medical strains,the plant itself is a typical indica with max 1mtr plants with some of the most resinous buds you will ever see.not sure if the cbd level has been tested but i bet its quite high,the thc is sensible too.by that i mean not maniacly strong but strong enough and the effects last much longer than most.the pain killing effect developes better given 9-10 weeks of 12-12 then its goodbye pains and hello couch!i dont ussualy grow anything else,but have braved a afghani1 x kush and wwxbb and 1 automazar which is a mutant monster mazar bully!keeps pushing the regs out the way!good luck whatever you choose.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Petch (10-03-13)

Cuda Guest

Default Re: The lack of high strain CBD seeds for sale

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (10-03-13), Petch (10-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

spotted this on the thc talk shop this morn may give these a shot at some point and there surpossed to be 5% cbd and thc!
    cbd-sweet-n-sour-widow-regular-seeds
    Last edited by Goodbuddy; 12-03-13 at 02:57 PM. Reason: cheeky link

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybes For This Useful Post:

Petch (10-03-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

I acquired a clone of the new Mr Nice Seeds CBD strain, Medi Haze (formerly known as Psycho Haze), recently. It was tested at Spannabis and achieved the following results:

THC 8.786% CBD 11.979% CBG 0.534% CBN 0.040%

Nice

Hopefully thatll be available as seed relatively soon.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Cybes (10-03-13), Grandad (10-03-13), needsmust (10-03-13), Petch (10-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

i hope they do Wb as thats some set of results. have you had a chance to get a taste of it yet?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybes For This Useful Post:

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cybes View Post
    i hope they do Wb as thats some set of results. have you had a chance to get a taste of it yet?
    Not grown it out yet mate. I picked up a CBD Skunk Haze clone at the same time which I'm currently growing with a White Russian and Maui Waui. The Psycho is currently residing with a pal readying herself to dish out a load of cuts Check out Talpa's grow on here, he's grown the Psycho Haze for the CBD Crew.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Cybes (10-03-13)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast