Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: washingthon legilized, UN demands to cancel legalization

Thanks

Default washingthon legilized, UN demands to cancel legalization

so after voters has heared their voices and voted for legalization,
    obama promised that FBI wont interfear with legalizied states even though it is still a federal offence to posses/smoke cannabis.
    so now the primer of drug section in the UN demands from obama to cancel the law of legalization in WA saying it contradicts the treaty the us singed when joined the united nations.

i had a video link on youtube from the news, i lost the link and cannot find it anymore
    though, what do you think would happen now?

Thanks

Well in a recent poll like 85% said they want it legalised to stop cops wasting time, like in some states you have to get a growers licence from state or county sherrif.. They should do this in two stages; Personal and Commercial

Obama won't go against voters.. He's on shakey ground asis.. My family all voted for him back in the states.. But now he's not done half the shit he said people just think of him as any other lying snake politician..

My family originally come from Pittsburgh but moved when I was born, some family live in areas of Pitts which is a mainly black hood.. Obama came through PA and never went to the Hood but to the rich/middle class White areas..

PS: I'm Black in case any of y'all call me racist...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OGK_420_247 For This Useful Post:

420pop (10-03-13)

Thanks

it is just interesting how earlier last year the UN said the war on drugs has failed and all should legalize all kind of drugs.
    this is very confusing now that they say the opposite hehe.
    personally i think alot of resources are wasted around the globe on drug war it seriously failed, anyone who really wants some can easly find some
    they should legalize it all over the world, after that no one will ever use some stupid bath slats or synthetic cannabis shit like spice.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sliderman For This Useful Post:

HighTokeinYoda (10-03-13), OGK_420_247 (10-03-13)

Thanks

I saw some fucked up shit when I was still in college (CalTech) before moving to the UK..
    Some of the synthetic stuff is nothing more than leaves or weird moss coated in Synthetic cannabinoids or bath salt stuff.

I have no idea why people would want that when all MJ needs is a little soil, a little water and the sun..

Thanks

well tbh i used to smoke that shit for about a year, then i got clever.
    oredered the seeds online now im trying to grow the real thing, organic and good for health.
    not sure what made me smoke these chimicals i guess it is because its widely avaliable and "legal"
    all i can say is that it is nothing, nothing like canna, all it does is to ruin your life.

Thanks

FUCK THE UN
    we should have pulled out years ago
    Nil carborundum illegitimi

"Don't let the bastards grind you down".

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420pop For This Useful Post:

sliderman (10-03-13)

Thanks

Default Re: washingthon legilized, UN demands to cancel legalization

Quote Originally Posted by OGK_420_247 View Post

PS: I'm Black in case any of y'all call me racist...
    Hell, Obama is whiter then me so racist away! I'm too from PA(Philly) but I live in a different state nowadays. Yea, Obama hasn't done crap for the states but at least he's letting weed slip by!! The UN can go rot in hell. There's other countries that are part of the UN that has cannabis legalized, so why not the states? Maybe we all should roll a big fatty and let them smoke it.......and have legalization worldwide!

The UN can't dictate what the president can do.....or the prime minister or the head of state or whoever is in charge of a country. Really the UN(and the prior LN) are just a facade to stop war and try making peace before a war starts. They should stay that way and stop trying to meddle with internal affairs. They are powerless when it all comes down to it. It isn't like a bunch of old ambassadors have an army behind them......and definitely dont have the us army to support them. I know quite a few chaps in the military that smoke every day(and some pretty high ranked)

Washington state......consider yourselves safe. Same with Colorado! And the next 7 states that get legalized

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linkero For This Useful Post:

OGK_420_247 (10-03-13), sliderman (10-03-13), this_Is_a_NewEra (10-03-13)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Madness.... The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland and various other members of the UN have basically decriminalised Cannabis use since joining the UN, yet the UN have not said a word, so how can they complain that Washington and a couple of other states have followed suit?!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

Stirruphead (11-03-13), this_Is_a_NewEra (10-03-13), Xclusive (10-03-13)

Thanks

My family moved far away to Cali' for work (My Dads a software programmer in the Silicon valley.)
    I'm only in the UK until September, but all the greenin the area isn't as good as back Home..

Hoping my Medi card is still valid on return!

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

just waiting for the uk to follow suit and legalize canna hope they do we should go down to downin st wit a nice fat one

First Grow: Big Bud and Bud Bomb (completed)
    Second Gow: Yoda Goes Bubblegum(completed)
    Third Grow
    Yoda's DIY Northern Lights on a shoestring budget grow

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HighTokeinYoda For This Useful Post:

SouthCoastSmokers (10-03-13)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast