Thread: A Video on The Fight Against Cancer And Break Through Involving Cannabis

Thanks

Default A Video on The Fight Against Cancer And Break Through Involving Cannabis

For anyone who watches this video my question is if the substance in cannabis kills cancer cells why don't they do something with it??

Fine They don't want to legalise cannabis.... that's there fucked up view on it, but why carnt they extract the substance that they need from it and give it to people who have cancer??

here the vid....

If You Grow It They Will Come
    Sorry for my bluntness, that's just how I roll.

My 1st Grow Diary - Easy Kush & Kandy Kush femz with added Mellow Mentoring

Coco mentor required please click the link below
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...uto-pot-system

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Funny-Trucker For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (16-03-13)

Cuda Guest

Default Re: A Video on The Fight Against Cancer And Break Through Involving Cannabis

Thats one of the most informative videos I have ever seen!!!! Thanks dude

Sent from the land of eternal sunshine via Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Funny-Trucker (13-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

you should send this video to cancer research macmillan and cancer uk,i cant believe they are not researching this!theres nothing on there sites and damn well should be!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Funny-Trucker (17-03-13)

7. Default

Where's the links to the actual studies ? Why do people always put everything in there apart from the direct proof. Anyone anti cannabis could watch this and argue "its all pro drug propaganda. All actors, pretty pictures and diagrams with no factual evidence, cures cancer HA ! utter nonsense ! Where's the actual studies and results that have been presented to the scientific community, oh, you don't know where they are right now, oh, that's convenient hahaha cures cancer, and I suppose red bull gives you wings eh."
    "People say 'well you can abuse marijuana' well shit you can abuse cheeseburgers too! You know? But we're not going around closing burger king, because you can abuse something. I can take a fuckin' fork and jam it into my eyeball, does that mean forks should be illegal? I can jump off a bridge should we outlaw bridges? Let's nerf the world."-Joe Rogan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LMeKlk2HY

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mc6pack For This Useful Post:

Funny-Trucker (17-03-13)

Thanks

Hi FT,
    Very informative video on the fight against cancer and break through involving cannabis so bookmarked the link to share this video link with others also and to bring awareness among people to fight against cancer and break through involving cannabis. Keep sharing informative material.