Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: southeast white rhino aka s8 bexhill/eastbourne/hastings etc

Thanks

yup that's the one. if you smell it you get earthy, pine, kinda fuel, a slight hospital antiseptic smell, skunk, with a slight creaminess aswell. floral hints are in there. tate does transfer aswell..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chunkybuttrotter For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (16-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

yep sounds like the stuff then mate.. would give half of my left testicle for an oz of that right now lol was all the

wonder if there are any cuts about still going round? although i suspect it was just a nice pheno from a mr nice seeds pack of medicine man.... always wanted to grow a pack out jus to see if i can find it lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (16-07-13)

Thanks

well when I first had it was around the 90s I think. and it went around as white rhino so I presumes it is from the original white rhino although ive heard a few conflicting stories about it being a cross etc.. id doubt you will find anything like it in seed form. ive read some of the old afghan genetics might hold something similar. who knows lol.
    my mates have said they have smoked it fairly recent so im guessing there must be a few growers holding it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chunkybuttrotter View Post
    well when I first had it was around the 90s I think. and it went around as white rhino so I presumes it is from the original white rhino although ive heard a few conflicting stories about it being a cross etc.. id doubt you will find anything like it in seed form. ive read some of the old afghan genetics might hold something similar. who knows lol.
    my mates have said they have smoked it fairly recent so im guessing there must be a few growers holding it.
    Well it had to come from somewhere mate.. i mean cuttings obviously come from a plant that was originally grown from seed lol

Thing is white rhino was introduced by shantibabba in the 90's when he was with GHS, then when he left he took all his parent plants with him and renamed some of the strains.. white widow became black widow, and white rhino became medicine man...

if it was Rhino we are both talking about then my money would be on it coming from shantis original version from back in the day... obviously we will never know, but thats the best bet at the moment imho

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (16-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,872 Times

great white shark=shark shock.. nino=nina etc

id agree with iron justice
    The widows water web--- finished
    Widow,BSD and unknown breeding group ORGANIC ---FINISHED
    RM's 1st creation.. BIG SILVER DIESEL F1 --- FINISHED
    BSD F2 GROWOUT - -finished
    150w selecta box - - finished

Dinafem Auto cheese DWC mentored by Ironjustice
    6 strain coco bash mentored by ij
    Rasta:I need to know if we've got the money in the bank for the dogs food.. If not th...
    Mrsmouse: we eat the dog?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaMouse22 For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (16-07-13)

Thanks

yes it is most likely shantis old rhino from ghs back in the day. the point is just because they sell med man, doesn't mean that that pheno will be found again. much like the cheese is a freak pheno of skunk number one..

on top of that ive followed many of the recent med man grows and know a few peeps who have grown out many packs, the recent wr/medman is a different plant to the old stock. plenty more sativas in too. I know that nirvanas wr is made with old wr genetics from ghs. or was at least... there would be more sense going through those but I still believe its a freak pheno and will most likely not be found in seed. imo...

Thanks

Not sure i follow mate, when shanti left GHS he took the parent plants of med man and others with him, so what is really in arjans White Rhino is a mystery? So i would say the same with nirvana if that is where they get their rhino genetics, nothing against nirvarna by the way or ghs as i have never grown them just going by what has been said. So unless you have some info i don't know then fair enough, but if the original parent plants are at mr nice seeds and arjans is more than likely a cross or an selfed version then i don't get how going to GHS myself would get me closer to the what i was looking for.

maybe its like other mr nice seeds mate, and f1 cross so that there would be great genetic diversity.. leaving plenty of phenotypes for everyone, hence why this pheno hasn't been found? im sure rastamouse mentioned this in a covo i had with him on the subject and mentioned BW as being on of these...

it's all guess work at the end of the day, an the description you give matches what i was getting and the time frame is correct and it was from the same area.. that much we know for fact, but where did it come from? fuck knows is the honest answer to that although i love talking about the history of strains, so love these topics all the same..

thanks for posting

IJ
    Last edited by ironjustice; 17-07-13 at 03:38 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (17-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,872 Times

as above pal.. i think majority if not all of mr nice stock is f1 hybrid as shanti believed why narrow it down to the phenos i like when every1 might not like em when if i do f1s the diversity will be great something for breeders/personal/cash croppers alike.
    thats why theres more beans in a mr nice pack than in anyother.. more beans more diversity more chance of a customer finding a pheno they like.

the medman pheno your after is the afghan dom.. and it still exists .. but again there will be alot of diversity in a pack as again some may perfere the widowdom version on medman.. all down to personal preference at the end of the day
    iu
    hope that helps
    peace
    ps i could proberly drop a pm with the particular forum for this stuff not mentioning here

Thanks

The particular cut has been kept around ten years plus. It is unique to most that you will find in the recent stock. It has not been kept for that long being easy to find. An for those who have not tried it, you wouldnt understand how unusual it is. Ive been on the mns forum for years and read alot of the grows and spoken to alot of the growers. Im sure something similar might be found but not the same.
    Last edited by chunkybuttrotter; 17-07-13 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks

Its kinda like saying why bother with uk cheese when you can just grow skunk number one

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast