Thread: Ex-Cop, Never get busted video's

Hillbilly Guest

Thumbs up Ex-Cop, Never get busted video's

Ex-cop tells all and even shows some of his bust

There long about 1 /12 each but does have some good info, don't like the part about dealing but I can't edit it out LOL I really think a must see just to help with growing and staying safe.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Grub (15-03-13), psychocannanaut (15-03-13), Tom10 (15-03-13)

Hillbilly Guest

Part two mostly about growing even use IR to show what cops look for!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

psychocannanaut (15-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

cwor i remember these vids, some of the first vids to do with growing i watched.. about 4 years back i guess
    HB is this marc emery? the one thats serving time atm?
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

Keeno Guest

ill get stuck into these tonight, cheers mate!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Ex-Cop, Never get busted video's

Something that bothers me is the privatization of prisons, and becoming a money making operation. Someone comes into prison for small sentences and and end up with many more years of charges, because its in the best interests to keep inmate in as long as possible. More time more money. No one should profit from people in jail.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asherjoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

Quote Originally Posted by asherjoh View Post
    Something that bothers me is the privatization of prisons, and becoming a money making operation. Someone comes into prison for small sentences and and end up with many more years of charges, because its in the best interests to keep inmate in as long as possible. More time more money. No one should profit from people in jail.
    we all need a place to vent dont we lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

Hillbilly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by psychocannanaut View Post
    cwor i remember these vids, some of the first vids to do with growing i watched.. about 4 years back i guess
    HB is this marc emery? the one thats serving time atm?
    No his name Berry something I think, He's an ex-Nark cop from TX that seen the light to what he was doing and decided to try to help people from getting busted for smoking or growing cannabis!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

psychocannanaut (18-03-13)