Thread: Got Empheysema need some advice any coments welcome.

Thanks

Default Got Empheysema need some advice any coments welcome.

Hi iv been member for long time but been away so big hello to u all.

Im in my late30s an was told i had emphysems last year, been smoking traveling and growing weed for long time so was a bit of a kick in the teeth when found out.
    I tryed for few weeks to tottaly stop but didnt work(i have a huge appitite for herb), so slowly the joints came back and before to long i was back to normal habbit.
    Giving up does not seem to be an opition ( which i know sounds crazy to some people and to me as i wriite this) cannabis is a huge part of me an my life..
    Have latley been trying to use a vapo a lot more hard to get one with..

So any advise, help,comments are welcome...

Does anyone know any strains that might help......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TokerJay For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (16-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi sorry to hear your probs i would reckomend sticking with a vape,if your lucky enough to have enough pot stop using tobbaco in spliffs,or try some of the herbal smoking mixes instead,many people are using the liquid tobbaco stuff in the vape with pot,that way you get your nicotine fix to without the same irritation to your lungs and bronchial system,my partner has poor lung health and used to smoke like a train,the e cig juice and vape works very well,try charlies vape shop on google,they do all the bits,good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

TokerJay (16-03-13)

Thanks

Eat it buddy.
    om nom nom!

Thanks

Default Got Empheysema need some advice any coments welcome.

First off hello, second off, is your life so dismal that being diagnosed with a respiratory disease is not enough to make you take stock?

Anyway if not start vaping! There are folks on here that vape oil, so that may be the way forward.

Anyway, good luck fella and stay as healthy as you can!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TokerJay View Post
    So any advise, help,comments are welcome...
    Smoking-induced emphysema killed my grandfather — Don't even think about smoking if you have it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

TokerJay (16-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

i personally would have to resort to eating it and vape on the odd occasion

real sorry to hear your news and goes without saying this is something we all dread to hear
    i can see where you're coming from, i cant put down the spliffs ive got a vape and
    occasionally bake edibles but nothing beats combustion
    take care of yourself mate
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

TokerJay (16-03-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rustic View Post
    First off hello, second off, is your life so dismal that being diagnosed with a respiratory disease is not enough to make you take stock?

Anyway if not start vaping! There are folks on here that vape oil, so that may be the way forward.

Anyway, good luck fella and stay as healthy as you can!
    Thanks for replying.. Life is not that dismal at all im happy and ussally quite busy and it has certainly made me take stock as u put it. Stoping is not easy as somepeople think, smoking and being involved in ganga has been a big big part of my life, i have used and abused weed for 28yrs an am not far of forty now. I dont drink or do anything else just use weed.

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

As said mate, inhaling anything other than fresh air is not a good idea in your condition.

If it were me I'd forget all about smoking/vaping and start cooking with weed... No, it won't be the same, you won't get the instant 'fuzzy feeling' that you get from a joint, but you may well live a lot longer and still get to enjoy the herb.

It's down to you and how you want to carry on living mate.