Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior activist says hi

DAN2IG Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NR23Derek View Post
    Hi THCTalk

Please ask away if you have any questions

Derek

I don't really know where to begin Dwerek, but i'll have a go

Why's your party leader Peter Reynolds, suing Alun Buffry and others? and are CLEAR funds being used to finance this doomed to failure legal action of his?

My questions regarding Reynolds apparently racist and homophobic views can wait until you've answered the above

BTW- Why can't you just join like a normal member? Why the grand entrance and CV?
    Last edited by DAN2IG; 21-03-13 at 12:06 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DAN2IG For This Useful Post:

Mr Swilly (25-03-13), Oxy (21-03-13), Petal (21-03-13), psychocannanaut (21-03-13), VMAX (21-03-13)

mellowed Guest

Default Re: Senior activist says hi

Ow I love it when this happens. It always makes good reading with a brew the next morning. I'm so excited.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

baza123 (21-03-13), DaveyJones (21-03-13), kewlbeanz (21-03-13), Mr Pothead (21-03-13), ninjagrower (21-03-13), Oxy (21-03-13), Petal (21-03-13), scrote (21-03-13), _Whisperer (21-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by NR23Derek View Post
    I don't care to read negativity when there is a positive campaign underway in the UK for the first time.

Peter are good friends, and I regularly stay with him at the weekends. How there are so many lies about Peter is beyond me.

I might not agree with his far-right views, but he is passionate about leading the UK campaign.
    Is there a campaign underway then in the UK? Campaigning for what? eg medical cannabis use, personal use, decriminalisation? Those are the main areas of reform we are focused on in Aus atm as far as I am aware and I'm not very up to date. I'm an old Union Delegate for several years across several industries (not cannabis) and always find my blood thinning as the battle cry of a campaign gets into full swing. lol Good luck and keep us posted!

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    Right. Ya know I get confused a bit but is this the Reynolds bloke who we were talking to when the sky lantern thing was being done?? I don't wanna get mixed up again.
    Yeah and he was as helpful to us as a bag of pink spanners to a drowning man!

Typical politic type creature that wanted to try and get support from us while giving fuxk all in return. I found dealing with him unpleasant.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

Petal (21-03-13), psychocannanaut (21-03-13), VMAX (21-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    Ow I love it when this happens. It always makes good reading with a brew the next morning. I'm so excited.
    Ill be watching, lets just hope it stays clean and actually creates an interesting thread with good, civil questions and answers

Believe me I'm itching to bash the hammer off some bodies noggin, so keep it friendly people

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

baza123 (21-03-13), Oldwolf (21-03-13), Petal (21-03-13), VMAX (21-03-13), _Whisperer (21-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,575 Times

So you joined because of a discussion about your mate but then you don't want to read it?

Seems odd to me.

I used to occasionally visit ukcia, started with the silica weed spraying incident. found some good info at the time.

I think people are rightly concerned that right wing views reflect badly on the cause and ill admit I wouldn't get involved in anything fronted by such a person.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tokersupreme For This Useful Post:

Oldwolf (21-03-13), Petal (21-03-13), psychocannanaut (21-03-13), VMAX (21-03-13)

mellowed Guest

Ow wicked. I don't like like him. He smells of pooh and licks drain covers.

Your right nuube, he was as much us a a chocolate teapot in a summer's day.

Cretin.

Ph, are we allowed to call Mr Reynolds names but not the op though right??

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

2high (21-03-13), Mr Pothead (21-03-13), _Whisperer (21-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Everybody has an opinion mukka

But if he is blatantly his mate then na, it's like your pickin an argument

Plus name calling isnt very mellow

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

2high (21-03-13), Petal (21-03-13)

mellowed Guest

Ok then. I'm going to bed and will read the really proper educated posts tomorra

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (21-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,575 Times

I get the feeling Derek might have bitten off more than he can chew after reading the link above from icon. No wonder he's not replying.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tokersupreme For This Useful Post:

Petal (21-03-13)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast