Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior activist says hi

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by NR23Derek View Post
    What I don’t get with people who constantly snipe is why they are so utterly obsessed with trying to attack PR, attacking him is the most important thing in their lives it seems. How they can be so obsessed with anything is frankly beyond me – and you’re not that much better given your enthusiasm to spread this rubbish.

In my world, I have many many issues, I don’t have time to dig loads of crap about individuals. Not only don’t I have time, I don’t have the motivation to do so, I’m just not that petty, I’m just not obsessive. Indeed I don’t hold grudges against people, I move on and if need be, ignore them.

What do I think about it? I think it’s petty at best, at worst a deliberate attempt to undermine a cannabis law reform campaign – and that I do object to.

Handbags at dawn indeed. Pathetic, and somewhat sad.

I’ll say one more thing though, which I do find worrying and here I’m quite serious. One of the effects of cannabis prohibition supporters are often keen to promote is, they claim, that cannabis produces just this sort of obsession, rigid thinking if you like. I have always dismissed that as just another prohib claim, but from what I’ve seen over the past year I’m not so sure now and I do find that depressing.

PR and CLEAR are sure as hell not your enemy. Put you time and effort into fighting the people who really are out to get you.
    Probably your intro would have gone better if you took the time to answer the questions asked and stopped dismissing everyone as just being negative, who are interested enough to ask questions.

That's just rude on your part imo. So you are running a campaign for cannabis law reform with someone who is offensive to cannabis users and growers in the main part as the head of your organisation but you wont answer direct questions put to you by potential supporters of your campaign.

You have lumped everyone who has posted to your intro as possibly having obsessive, rigid thinking due to cannabis use! and you are supposed to be batting for our team!! Wow! just wow mate lol

While you may not be the enemy you sure as heck are making it difficult to be the ally!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (21-03-13), Oldwolf (23-03-13), tokersupreme (21-03-13), _Whisperer (21-03-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kewlbeanz View Post
    Wow, that looks awfully like....
    http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2013...r-his-critics/

(About halfway down)

Seriously lads (and ladies), it's almost word for word...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kewlbeanz For This Useful Post:

Petal (21-03-13), _Whisperer (21-03-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kewlbeanz View Post
    Seriously lads (and ladies), it's almost word for word...
    So I see. Originality is not Peter's, err I mean Derek's forte, obviously

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Petal (21-03-13)

Thanks

I'm at work and dont have time to post personalised replies. Sorry for copy and pastes.

I will write a detailed reply this evening where I hope to answer some of your questions.

Derek

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NR23Derek For This Useful Post:

kewlbeanz (21-03-13), Petal (21-03-13), tokersupreme (21-03-13)

jimmi420 Guest

What I don’t get with people who constantly snipe is why they are so utterly obsessed with trying to attack PR, attacking him is the most important thing in their lives it seems. How they can be so obsessed with anything is frankly beyond me – and you’re not that much better given your enthusiasm to spread this rubbish.

In my world, I have many many issues, I don’t have time to dig loads of crap about individuals. Not only don’t I have time, I don’t have the motivation to do so, I’m just not that petty, I’m just not obsessive. Indeed I don’t hold grudges against people, I move on and if need be, ignore them.

What do I think about it? I think it’s petty at best, at worst a deliberate attempt to undermine a cannabis law reform campaign – and that I do object to.

I’ll say one more thing though, which I do find worrying and here I’m quite serious. One of the effects of cannabis prohibition supporters are often keen to promote is, they claim, that cannabis produces just this sort of obsession, rigid thinking if you like. I have always dismissed that as just another prohib claim, but from what I’ve seen over the past year I’m not so sure now and I do find that depressing.

PR and CLEAR are sure as hell not your enemy. Put you time and effort into fighting the people who really are out to get you.
    Some more scripted bollox, repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Petal (21-03-13)

mellowed Guest

Default Re: Senior activist says hi

Yep. Word for word.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1363870271635.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	182068

I can't wait till tonight now. What time do you finish mate? I want front row seats please.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

fivethumbsfrank (21-03-13), Petal (21-03-13), SilverSlim (21-03-13)

Thanks

I haven't smoked weed for 15 years, but will when my grow is done and I think you are talking out of your arse mate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fivethumbsfrank For This Useful Post:

Petal (21-03-13)

Icon Guest

Perhaps its time to look to have a new election for the head of clear, that would resolve many of the issues that are floating about and it would allow the movement to move forward in a positive direction.

When is the next election due?

Ive just read PRs biography, direct sales, used car salesmen, seems a bit Arthur Daley to me?

Also as a political party your proving just exactly why people dont trust politicians any more, not even weed ones

I bet this is not what you were expecting after your opening salvo now was it?

ATB
    Icon

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (21-03-13), Petal (21-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Enough about Reynolds, he is not the only fool in the sinking ship CLEAR, this week Derek Williams, the webmaster of CLEAR and right hand man of Reynolds the racist, has also been providing much entertainment by demonstrating what a massive tit he is.

Asked by a Facebook user to comment on Sarah McCulloch’s article, Derek posted a ridiculous comment decrying her attacks on poor Peter Reynolds. Honestly, what is the world coming to when a man can’t pretend to be a journalist to try and bring grief to people he doesn’t like anymore? Derek’s comment is worth reading in full for the hilarious hypocrisy of what came after.

O dear o dear
    It seems like you've pissed a few people off on there and now (because you couldn't be arsed to type a proper reply, just copied and pasted from another site) on here

Tut tut

Now I'm not one to pick at things and have a go, but why did you even bother signing up if your not going to take the time to type a proper fuckin reply?

Sorry....I shouldn't swear, but that's just taking the piss out of all of us who actually bothered to talk to you!

So....are you going to answer the questions with a 'typed reply'?
    Last edited by Mr Pothead; 21-03-13 at 02:00 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Petal (21-03-13), tokersupreme (21-03-13)

Thanks

I agree with Mellowed (as usual)
    I'm looking forward to what you have to say.
    We don't want scripted nonsense and we don't want lies.
    The community (quite rightly) has some trust issues with you and your organisation.
    The burden of responsibility lies with YOU to change that.
    We aren't stupid, we aren't gullible and we won't be manipulated.
    If you TRULY believe everything you've said thus-far, you won't have any problem backing it up later. After work.
    Good day sir.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kewlbeanz For This Useful Post:

Petal (21-03-13)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast