Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: should i tell neighbour

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times
    Provided Answers: 78

I would leave it, he is obviously stupid enough not to use a filter, so let him learn the hard way, I'd stay well away mate

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Funny-Trucker (24-03-13), Karl (24-03-13), Think.Different (26-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,001 Times
    Provided Answers: 7

Default should i tell neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Na leave him too it, there's a guy around here an his place stinks every few months you can smell it on the main road walking past where pigs do their rounds occasionally but that's his lookout everyone who's growin has probs got the Internet these days an the first thing people say not to skimp on is carbon filters so it's their lookout. Why would you compromise your own security by letting him know that you know that he grows then he will know that for you to know that he's growing that you must be a grower it's common sense. So is using a filter lol, you can't teach it, some people just do what they think is best regardless.

Would be nice if all us law breakers could do that for each other, look after each others backs, but he isn't looking after his own you don't want to be associated with idiots they will get you caught trust me; from experience that is.
    Yeh very true.... Fuck it lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dank For This Useful Post:

Karl (24-03-13)

Dave-Hester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Me to ,i dont wanna scare em and they dont know if they can trust me hope they hurry up and harvest im nervous for em lol
    Instead of sending a note, if you feel there just a normal grower nothing industrial sized and you feel you want to warn them then why not make conversation with him/her a few times then bring it up, rather then a note...I no I'd feel a little more at ease if I was speaking to you a rather then you sign a note and send it through the door. I would be able to tell if you knew what your on about or if you was a dodger cu*t.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

Karl (24-03-13)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 4

Im growing without a filter well sort of i have an ami purr thing it has a carbon filter in it and as its a low odor plant works great 7 quid tesco's .

Quote Originally Posted by Ph1 View Post
    I would leave it, he is obviously stupid enough not to use a filter, so let him learn the hard way, I'd stay well away mate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (24-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,001 Times
    Provided Answers: 7

Default should i tell neighbour

Im growing without a filter well sort of i have an ami purr thing it has a carbon filter in it and as its a low odor plant works great 7 quid tesco's .
    Make sure your not to used to the smell so dont realise its getting out

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dank For This Useful Post:

Karl (24-03-13)

Dave-Hester Guest

That's an stupid risk! Don't cheap out on a grow set up.... Your liberty depends on it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

Karl (24-03-13), rustic (25-03-13), Think.Different (26-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times
    Provided Answers: 78

Mate, not sort of, an ambi purr isn't, in any way shape or form, a filter
    Low odour strains will still give off an odour that can be detected

I can't stress enough how much you need a filter

Also, the whole point of your post.....your neighbours are probably thinking the same thing when they walk past yours

Remember, if your around a smell for long enough you stop smelling it

Thanks

there really is no smell at all my mum is a non smoker and i invited her over she had a sniff and said there was no smell at all . It's blue mystic so not very big smell anyway but this work perfect . I have 1 in the tent one in room and its just fresh air . if it smelled stronger i would hook up my carbon filter but for now this is doing the job .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunda-Erbb View Post
    That's an stupid risk! Don't cheap out on a grow set up.... Your liberty depends on it.

Dave-Hester Guest

there really is no smell at all my mum is a non smoker and i invited her over she had a sniff and said there was no smell at all . It's blue mystic so not very big smell anyway but this work perfect . I have 1 in the tent one in room and its just fresh air . if it smelled stronger i would hook up my carbon filter but for now this is doing the job .
    If you got a carbon filter there set it up..

Thanks

Its a self built sealed room i have a carbon set up but didnt bother setting up this time around as its so low odor even distirbed smell barley there . i would put other one on in a shot if it let off a wiff

Quote Originally Posted by Ph1 View Post
    Mate, not sort of, an ambi purr isn't, in any way shape or form, a filter
    Low odour strains will still give off an odour that can be detected

I can't stress enough how much you need a filter

Also, the whole point of your post.....your neighbours are probably thinking the same thing when they walk past yours

Remember, if your around a smell for long enough you stop smelling it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (24-03-13)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast