Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Original sour diesel seeds!? Help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seymour-buds View Post
    rezdogs ibl sour d is in offer at seed boutique mate cause the gypsy is banged up in the phillipines. although for the price it might be worth a punt.
    Rez had the originals, but the latest generation are said to be shitty and rez got busted 2.5 years ago.
    I had much hermie in my '12 Chemdog x Sour D pack and it seems to be a common trait, working for 4 years now to remove the herm tendencies as it was fire dope. (look up our Golden Diesel project for more info)

Amherst should be the good good, let me know what you think

PS
    Gypsy is out, talked to him 2 days ago

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yekke For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17), Nappa (10-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Pica are old now but thought id share.

Nice buds. nice yield.

Cali connection sour diesel

Humboldt Amtheryst sour diesel

But deffo not that fuel and sour sherbet lemon flavour I was looking for.

Hope this helps someone else thought I'd update

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-12-17), GEORGE (22-12-17), MonsterEnergy (12-12-17)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

that's some fine looking budz nappa,

that's the worst thing about finding that pheno you absolutely love,
    it's a pure nightmare to hunt down

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17), Nappa (12-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,542 Times

I think Humboldt sour d is the best, i personaly think its the best diesel you can get, i always have 4 to 6 plants on the go, alltho i do get a lot of phenos. But always turns out a amazing smoke!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17), Nappa (12-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    that's some fine looking budz nappa,

that's the worst thing about finding that pheno you absolutely love,
    it's a pure nightmare to hunt down
    Thanks monster energy I was happy with the buds look and weight just not that final taste

Pheno hunting.. the frustration bro
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo69 View Post
    I think Humboldt sour d is the best, i personaly think its the best diesel you can get, i always have 4 to 6 plants on the go, alltho i do get a lot of phenos. But always turns out a amazing smoke!!!!
    Pablo69 I only had the one seed of the Humboldt and it was the one I enjoyed the most between that and the 3 cali connections. What would you describe the taste as? If it sounds like what I want I may run it again

I really need that petrol inhale and lemon sourz/sherbert on exhale. It's the best tasting thing I've ever had
    Last edited by Nappa; 12-12-17 at 06:08 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,542 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Nappa View Post
    Thanks monster energy I was happy with the buds look and weight just not that final taste

Pheno hunting.. the frustration bro
    Pablo69 I only had the one seed of the Humboldt and it was the one I enjoyed the most between that and the 3 cali connections. What would you describe the taste as? If it sounds like what I want I may run it again

I really need that petrol inhale and lemon sourz/sherbert on exhale. It's the best tasting thing I've ever had
    The smell i would describe as over ripe fruit and oil and fresh cut wood, and the taste is like lemon fuel and smoked oak, and just like u described that sherbert after taste !!

i would also like to quote this guys review as i think he is spot on with his description and grow.
    Amherst Sour Diesel, it’s simply a solid performer indoors. The seeds were super viable, germinating quickly, followed by rapid, dense vegetative growth for 8 weeks in a rich composted soil supplemented with periodic fertilizations. Vegetative lighting was fairly intense, so the Amherst Sour Diesel responded with strong branching and fairly short inter-nodal stretch resulting in an absolutely gorgeous, dense, compact plant, with many side branches competing for canopy space at near the same height as the central spike – No need for pinching when given sufficient vegetative lighting as the canopy quickly filled with growing tips. To achieve such growth Amherst Sour Diesel was a healthy eater, responding well to a basic fertilizer regime using a slightly diluted 20-20-20 fertilizer with micronutrients during vegetation.

As the lights were dialed down to 12:12 the plant responded quickly into a beautiful stretch, with a thick canopy of tips reaching for the stars. Nitrogen was dialed back to only 7, as the plants clearly still needed some help during the first half of flowering, with P&K bumped to assist with rapid bud development. By the second week all nodes were bursting with fat, delicate clusters of creamy white pistils, and smaller leaves and calyx’ covered with a white frost of glassy high stalked trichomes. A beautiful start. Dense flower development followed quickly, and by the 5th week the plant was heavy under the weight of well-developed rocket-shaped colas, dense calyx development, crystal caked. The plants finished in about 9 weeks with branches bent under the weight and volume of the impressive, sugar coated colas.

From the day the seeds sprouted, through all phases of growth, Amherst Sour Diesel was a delightfully rewarding and easy plant to grow, reacting very positively to every bit of love it received. and responding in turn with a spectacular harvest of fat, sweet and pungent buds.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17), Nappa (14-12-17)

Thanks

Might give the Humboldt sour d another run on the back of what you said. I may have just been unlucky with the pheno.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17), Pablo (14-12-17)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4