Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: recommendations anyone?

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

Default recommendations anyone?

Hi everyone,

i was getting a lecture about smoking the other day from my folks (nag nag nag lol) so to cut a long story short they was bangin on about how they would love me to quit smokin (fair point like there are a thousand and one health benefits) the thing is ive been a heavy smoker of tobacco for the last 9 years and ive been thinking about giving up the backi but i use it in my joints.

so i was thinking about dipping my feet in the world of vapeing but the choice is overwhelming i have two criteria for a vape.

1. it is compatible with the liquid nicotine things aint got a clue what to call them
    2. it can be used for weed

im not sure if one device can do both or would i need to get two vapes? i haven't got a big budget i could probably scrape £30 together so any help tips tricks ,advice or recommendations would be a major help

First Grow: Big Bud and Bud Bomb (completed)
    Second Gow: Yoda Goes Bubblegum(completed)
    Third Grow
    Yoda's DIY Northern Lights on a shoestring budget grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

have you tried as your name suggests and smoke your erb pure?

say you put 0.3 and abit of backy ina kingskin right? you can still roll that 0.3 in a kingskin without baccy but it will be skinnier so make a skinnier roach

or roll up a fat one in a small size skin, you'l enjoy the flavour and smell alot more
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (30-03-13)

Mr-Lover Guest

Agree With Psycho..But That Will Hit you Alot Harder..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (30-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

I bought a vape and wasn't that impressed, as said try pure.
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks

thanks for you quick replys i was thinking about smokin it pure but with all the hype about vapin i thought id give it a shot at the very least i wont smell like an ashtray lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

when I was a smoker I just to roll them pure I prefer edible now

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,107 Times

mate if you can quit smoking you be able to buy any vape you like with the money you'll save, i quit using rocksters e-cig thread and now i'm vaping an arizer extreme q and loving it

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks

im going to have a browse on the net and find some of those e-cig thing is problem is ive heard some bad things about them and not so much any good things

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks

has anyone heard of or used the
    INNOKIN iTaste Express VV
    from my understanding i unscrew the tip pour in the liquid of my choice and vape away if that is the case can i use any 3rd party liquid as i would love to try some of the mad flavours ive been hearing about

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks

bumpity bump

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast