If the UK Industrial Hemp Industry is anything like Canada's, you are not going to get anything from seeds.

You need to get your information straight my friend....

Hemp as they call it is restricted and selected for industrial growing based off of it's average THC content. In my land they are restricted to containing no more than .03% (that is correct not a typo) 0.03% THC.

But to make it "EVEN SAFER" the strain must be approved by the Canadian Seed Association and granted a "heritage" rating from said associtation. Now if one is lucky enough to be approved for a license to grow hemp industrially they are subject to random testing and random inspection.

For one to be eligable to sell live hemp seeds, you must have a breeder's license. And be a member of the CSA, which is not as easy as it sounds...

Now lets say you don't want to be a breeder... What do you do with your seeds then? Well if you get a special Grain a Seed Distributor license (yes a different license) then you can sell seeds and grain to INDIVIDUALS or companys that have a LICENSE TO BUY... YES a LICENSE to BUY....

However... In accordance with Subsection 2 of the Controlled Drugs Act, Cannabis grain and Seed in NON VIABLE forum is exempt from the statute.

What does that mean? Well Non Viable means DEAD, so in order to by pass regulation and sell to a non lisenced person you need to kill the seed or grain. There are a few approved methods but the suggested method is steaming them for 30 minutes under pressure. And then they are washed...

I hate to break this to people but there is no THC in the Cannabis Seed. THC is a by-product caused from light being concentrated in the trichom head and causing a chemical cocktail to which UVB concentraits and the viscous disc creates THC from THC-A sending it to to the out most layer of the trichom head to protect the seed from DNA mutating UVB light.

The reason the "government" is so concerned about seeds is because in the nature of the plant, in the way the plant grows seeds, and produces THC on the seed pods (calyx) to protect from UVB it is virtually impossible to have a seed that doesn't have some trace of THC or Trichoms actually on the seed from residual contact.

Seeds do not produce THC, Seeds merly come into contact with tricoms that break off an stick to the seed.

FACT: All Industrial Seeds are washed and generated non viable before being sold to the public or to anybody intending to resell the seeds.

FACT: How do I know this? A combination of dedication, interest and too much damn time on my hands. Canadian Government Website has all the infor I just spouted off here.