Thread: Need help about lights ASAP!!!

Thanks

Cool Need help about lights ASAP!!!

Hello stoners!
    I have 10 germinated Lowryder seeds that needs all your help.
    I live in Portugal and where going to let my seeds be in window, but have bought a night lamp for them and wonder if they can stil do some good with this lamp....
    It is a small lamp 125w 1500lumens and 6400K will this help my Lowryders at night? I can buy 1-3 more so they dont get to cold
    but will it do some good atleast???? realy need to know
    Thankfull for help guys...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

3. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

greenleaf4u (04-04-13)

Thanks

Default Re: Need help about lights ASAP!!!

Are you actually trying to grow the plants with these lights(in addition to sunlight) or just keep the plants warm? The light sounds like a regular incandescent seeing as its only 1500 lumens

Thanks

Well the sun in The Azores is good enuff, I just dont want them to get to cold at night..... I was planing on having them in the window.
    We have a avarage temprature all year around 17c and in the night it goes down to around 12-13c I just want to give them some light at night. the day time its the sun that take care of growing.... if I need 3-4 of this lights I get it, but as a temporary solution I mean...Lowryder grows good in nordic conditions and im from Sweden but Live in Azores.... first time grower in Portugal and its islands.... before I use to use 600w hps lights in my tent i had and have good experience with Lowryder...but since I am doing this in a mutch smaller scale and in a new contry i needed some input.
    Last edited by greenleaf4u; 04-04-13 at 06:51 PM. Reason: correcting spelling and stuff

Thanks

anyone????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,718 Times

Default Need help about lights ASAP!!!

Why not just buy a heater?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

any extra light up to 20 on 4 off is good,cfls are ok for this,2 small cfl per plant is what i use,but i prefer my flueroes,just as cheap to run as cfl but better spread.but with autos im told the more light the better.

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

They'll be fine with just the light and the sunlight,you don't need to buy more lights as the 1 will keep em ticking over,unless your planning to grow indoors without the sun then you'll need alot more light.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11