Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Advice needed on rta dripper system

Thanks

1 last question,Would a 100ltr water tank be ok in the loft as it must have a bit of weight in in

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Weed slinger View Post
    1 last question,Would a 100ltr water tank be ok in the loft as it must have a bit of weight in in
    100lts is a around 100kgs plus the weight of the tank.

An average male adult is between 60-100kg so should be fine but to be on the safe side I would look at distributing the weight with some 3x2 or similar

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,662 Times

Or put it over an internal wall this will help the ceiling not to sag over time

Thanks

Thanx For the quick reply pugz,
    This is the water tank I got
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365527643.415064.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	186910
    I'll try and spread the weight over a few beams just don't fancy it cuming through the ceiling

Thanks

Well I've done a water leak test and all is good no leaks and the run off went straight to the guttering
    Only thing I'm not sure about is where to put my oil radiator as it can't be safe here
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365686397.916123.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	187303
    now to set the dripper system up

Thanks

had a look at the 6 pot rta system today, need to convert it to an 8 pot system, should'nt be to much of a problem, look the bollox tbh, got home and searched the forum for anyone else who's used em and came across this thread, winner , gonna do the run to waste but in my case i'll need the brain to pump the waste out, aint gonna bother with the rezza they provide as a shop by me sells 70 litre black bins for around a tenner so i'll get 2, one for nutes and one for waste as i cant run it down-hill anywhere to dump it, sounds long i know but it'll just have to do, might even do a diary on it ! thanx to weed slinger for starting this thread and big thanx to diddydon for clearing a few things up for me, love this forum i do !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3