Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smoking marijuana from a shisha pipe...?

Thanks

Thumbs up Smoking marijuana from a shisha pipe...?

A lot of the indian/asian/arab culture involves smoking a shisha pipe with molases covered tobacco ( tobacco is washed manytimes first) would be okay to sprinkle in some budds... I won Der what the buzz would be

So anyone tried that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Famlay For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,116 Times

It's done quite a lot, although the bud I find burns too fast, unless you really mix it in with the mollases.

You'll find that hookah bars usually have those mini bbq looking windproof tops on their hookahs, this is done by more legit bars and to make it really hard for someone to throw a bit of weed in.

It is more relaxing than a pipe of bong though, since your not constantly repacking.

That's the only reason I still smoke joints, and not just bongs, regardless of how much better a bong is, you can't just sit there other a bong, watching your favourite TV programme, well you can, but it's not as good as with a joint. I see a pot hookah as a bit of a cross between the two.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinigami For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-18)

Thanks

Hard to see how a windcover on a hookah would prevent putting foreign substances in a hookah as it shelters the coals, not the bowl.

Sheesha works well for me. As it vaporizes rather than burns the stone is longer lasting and more intense.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to roxz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-18)

Thanks

Ive smoked a shish pipe before with bud on its own and bud + tabacco and also hash + tobacco. You can get some big hits if someone can get it lit up right like you would a chillum, if you use the stone. But with lighter that can be crap, much rather a one hit bong then a multi hit bong, just need to clear the pipe with clutch or you don't get that same taste.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sekular For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

only ever used hashish/tobacco on a proper hookah and works lovely. there is a sheesha bar fairly local which before it got popular me and my friends would go there to eat and smoke, the owner used to allow us to smoke joints as they were never very busy

ive used a small sheesha with no coal's to smoke herb from and its okay, just like a large bong. hit it now n then as it doesn't constantly burn
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,116 Times

Quote Originally Posted by roxz View Post
    Hard to see how a windcover on a hookah would prevent putting foreign substances in a hookah as it shelters the coals, not the bowl.

Sheesha works well for me. As it vaporizes rather than burns the stone is longer lasting and more intense.
    It's going to be very hot... since the windcover clips and sometimes CLAMPS, similar to the way kilner jar lids work onto the bowl...

Try having a few coals lit for a while, then unclamp a windcover to take the coal base off to put weed in the bowl... all i can say is FUCKING OUCH.

And, you don't need the weed IN the bowl to smoke it, it needs to be burnt, I.E just throw it on the coal and toke.. with a wind cover, it makes this difficult.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinigami For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TokeItBitch View Post
    It's going to be very hot... since the windcover clips and sometimes CLAMPS, similar to the way kilner jar lids work onto the bowl...

Try having a few coals lit for a while, then unclamp a windcover to take the coal base off to put weed in the bowl... all i can say is FUCKING OUCH.

And, you don't need the weed IN the bowl to smoke it, it needs to be burnt, I.E just throw it on the coal and toke.. with a wind cover, it makes this difficult.
    So you're saying we'll need to bring pliers??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-18)

DocBrown Guest

as long as you mix the bud with molasses its wonderful - a slowly relaxing sedatitve high

Thanks

being ignorant to hooka and shisha bars and never smoked a blunt I must ask why would you want to mix sweet tasting or even harsh pot with molassas and any tobaco product to me that is just a waste of good pot...and we smoked ciggies for 30 years till we recently quit...
    is it a culture thing or does it just taste good
    Nil carborundum illegitimi

"Don't let the bastards grind you down".

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 420pop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-18)

Thanks

I don't mix tobacco with my bud even when i smoked 30 a day in my early 20s (stopped years ago) but with hash it definitely helps it burn better and without it, you would struggle. As for shish, any multi hit bong can be more social experience than a one hit bong, especially when in a restaurant setting. Some thing about passing the pipe around that makes it feel more connected.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sekular For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast