Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody here ever bring back weed to the UK from Amsterdam ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Anybody here ever bring back weed to the UK from Amsterdam ?

My friend said he got some back by tucking it under his balls ???
    Another said he had some in his wallet and didn't know about it but still got it through.

I want to try but not sure how, i know it sounds silly but could i put it in a jacket/trouser pocket and put the jacket/trousers in my hand luggage, so that way if i get caught i can at least act like it was an honest mistake, because if i got caught with it in a hidden place its obvious i was trying to smuggle

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilyams For This Useful Post:

Saffie (05-03-14), Stray (09-05-14)

big chunky nuggets Guest

if your going to try the jacket/trouser thing..try wraping it in carbon paper..i'd personally bank it up my ass!!lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Also anybody got any experience with posting it back ?
    How could i go about that ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by big chunky nuggets View Post
    if your going to try the jacket/trouser thing..try wraping it in carbon paper..i'd personally bank it up my ass!!lol
    Yeah im not really up for shoving it up my ass lol but thanks for the reply

Thanks

Hash up the arse would be easiest I spect.
    Check out my first grow
    Positronics Somango 47
    http://https://www.thctalk.com/cannab...ngo-47-diary-)

7. Default

Your mad even trying, I would think any one coming from the Dam would be high risk of been searched, its not worth been charged for a bit of weed tooked up behind your balls lol...

if you are going for the up the arse method i'd grind it up first, you don't want any sticks pocking there way into your ass hole . you'll be silly to try it tho mate because if you are cought you wont be able to travel to a lot of country's ever again and ever time your going true an airport you'll be getting hand full's of rubber gloves up your ass looking for drugs.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LBN For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (21-04-13), firstauto (29-04-13), FoxyLady (20-04-13), green grass (04-08-14), Kandi (23-02-14), Mo Lodders (22-04-13), Oxy (21-04-13), Simba (21-04-13), Stirruphead (23-04-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big chunky nuggets View Post
    Defo bank it.But watch out for the dog at the airport.The last time I came back they paid an extra bit of attention to the schipol flight.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,147 Times

I used to come back with 2 pairs of undies....one tight pair that you stuff your gear down and other pair of boxers on top!
    This worked without a hitch for many trips to the dam, coming back with a good 20-30 grams each time.....
    Then the first year they had the body scanner schipol!
    Joined the que at security and saw the things with a nice video playing,showing how the things work..
    Too late to stash the gear anywhere and the mrs giving me a " your about to get busted" look.
    I walks up to the scanner, am told to raise my arms and stand still, my heart was pounding, they do the scan.
    I get told to stand in spot while the security dude chats on their earpiece to someone else in Dutch .
    They say to me " are you English", I reply yes!
    After another chat on the earpiece, they say " ok you can go"
    Couldn't believe my luck!
    Get to Luton half expecting to get a tug back home.....not one person on security.
    That gear tasted extra sweet I can tell you.
    Ain't brought nothing back since then..

Good luck

R.e.k.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to red eye knight For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (28-11-13), DaveyJones (20-04-13), ForestTroll (16-08-14), green grass (04-08-14), Kandi (23-02-14), LBN (20-04-13), leyus (12-12-13), The Faceless Stranger (30-05-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by red eye knight View Post
    I used to come back with 2 pairs of undies....one tight pair that you stuff your gear down and other pair of boxers on top!
    This worked without a hitch for many trips to the dam, coming back with a good 20-30 grams each time.....
    Then the first year they had the body scanner schipol!
    Joined the que at security and saw the things with a nice video playing,showing how the things work..
    Too late to stash the gear anywhere and the mrs giving me a " your about to get busted" look.
    I walks up to the scanner, am told to raise my arms and stand still, my heart was pounding, they do the scan.
    I get told to stand in spot while the security dude chats on their earpiece to someone else in Dutch .
    They say to me " are you English", I reply yes!
    After another chat on the earpiece, they say " ok you can go"
    Couldn't believe my luck!
    Get to Luton half expecting to get a tug back home.....not one person on security.
    That gear tasted extra sweet I can tell you.
    Ain't brought nothing back since then..

Good luck

R.e.k.
    I bet u were having images of yourself on banged up abroad.My arse would have collapsed.lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

I don't think I'm willing to risk bringing it back on my person but I might just get like a book or a gift of some kind and stick it in a jiffy bag and put weed along with it and post it home and hope for the best, worst that happens I lose it ?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast