Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody here ever bring back weed to the UK from Amsterdam ?

Thanks

I certainly would not risk it in my luggage - if you do decide to go this route then be sure to leave it in a pocket or something so that it looks like a casual mistake - The last thing you will want to do is hide it in places which will leave you no excuse other then with the intention of smuggling.

That being said then I know of many that have posted it back from Amsterdam. I actually have a friend that really loves his ganja and when he is in Amsterdam he visits different coffee shops and buys a bag of weed from each one. he only smokes 1 or 2 spliffs in the coffee shops and then by the end of his journey he is left with bits of all kinds of weed and hash. he just posts it back to himself. He has a special way of posting it(the way he packs it) but as far as stamps etc are concerned then he just uses the normal stamps that are obtainable form the Albert Hein

I personally wouldnt risk it - Just enjoy the weed that you get in Amsterdam in Amsterdam :-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thcma For This Useful Post:

fieldwalker (03-12-13), leyus (12-12-13)

Thanks

Default The odds are with you

Quote Originally Posted by LBN View Post
    Your mad even trying, I would think any one coming from the Dam would be high risk of been searched, its not worth been charged for a bit of weed tooked up behind your balls lol...

if you are going for the up the arse method i'd grind it up first, you don't want any sticks pocking there way into your ass hole . you'll be silly to try it tho mate because if you are cought you wont be able to travel to a lot of country's ever again and ever time your going true an airport you'll be getting hand full's of rubber gloves up your ass looking for drugs.
    Theres so many flights in and out of UK airports to the dam the odds of you being searched are actually quite low, the best way though is to go by boat from harwich to hook van holland, security isnt as tight on the boat as it is going through luton, gatwick or stanstead airports.
    There scanning machines can be beaten and i have beaten them on more than one occassion to know that this is true, just dont bring too much back....
    The dogs arnet much cop either, if u personally stink of weed because you have been smoking it etc etc then you can easily hide a piece on your person, which makes it that much harder for the dogs to pick up as almost everyone stinks of weed on the flights back.... 10g or less = a caution at customs in most cases if u get caught..

The customs are also looking for mainly kilo's and not the odd bit you have hidden... just my two pence worth...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OldNelly For This Useful Post:

leyus (12-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,268 Times

This is very important thread and great idea because there is no weed whatsoever in UK and other countries, you can buy it only in Dam and it won't also grow anywhere else so best to risk all your future holidays abroad, and jail time/fine to have smoke for one more day. You can even earn yourself a £10 or something if you sell it on.

And sending it is another awesome idea, obviously police won't figure out connection between you being on holiday in Dam week ago and hashish that arrives to your home. They will assume it is pure coincidence and just take it and smoke it themselves leave you alone.

NOT!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to leyus For This Useful Post:

TokeItUpUK (15-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Quote Originally Posted by leyus View Post
    This is very important thread and great idea because there is no weed whatsoever in UK and other countries, you can buy it only in Dam and it won't also grow anywhere else so best to risk all your future holidays abroad, and jail time/fine to have smoke for one more day. You can even earn yourself a £10 or something if you sell it on.

And sending it is another awesome idea, obviously police won't figure out connection between you being on holiday in Dam week ago and hashish that arrives to your home. They will assume it is pure coincidence and just take it and smoke it themselves leave you alone.

NOT!
    I've had a couple friends who mailed dope back home from other countries, the times that customs took the packages fuck all happened.
    They can't prove it's you who sent it unless they saw you post it, doesn't matter if you were there on holiday the week before because it's still far from evidence.
    You'll just get contacted by customs and they'll say they have a package with whatever narcotics or dope or shit and you just have to deny all knowledge of any such package and then go on with your day.
    It's good to be a lil bit paranoid, just don't over-do it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
    I've had a couple friends who mailed dope back home from other countries, the times that customs took the packages fuck all happened.
    They can't prove it's you who sent it unless they saw you post it, doesn't matter if you were there on holiday the week before because it's still far from evidence.
    You'll just get contacted by customs and they'll say they have a package with whatever narcotics or dope or shit and you just have to deny all knowledge of any such package and then go on with your day.
    It's good to be a lil bit paranoid, just don't over-do it
    I am paranoid 24/7 And that is not proof itself they are not out there to get me :P

I didn't say it is impossible or that pigs will be bothered with 10-20g if they find it. But if it will be far from evidence why not post 70 ounces at once? They can't proof it right? Send 10 kg why not unless they see you sending it is not evidence right? Someone is being mean to you that is all, you have been framed but you don't know who wish you so "bad" to send you 10 kg of hash I wish ppl would hate me so much I think even best lawyer might not get you out of that.

What I am saying:
    1. It is high risk low reward
    2. Same stuff can be bought or grown here.
    3. You will draw attention to yourself if caught it might affect your growing.

Simply not worth it. I am not saying it is not possible, and I am not saying it will have massive consequences but it certainly have potential of having worst consequences then growing/possession so why do it?

Thanks

I am paranoid 24/7 And that is not proof itself they are not out there to get me :P

I didn't say it is impossible or that pigs will be bothered with 10-20g if they find it. But if it will be far from evidence why not post 70 ounces at once? They can't proof it right? Send 10 kg why not unless they see you sending it is not evidence right? Someone is being mean to you that is all, you have been framed but you don't know who wish you so "bad" to send you 10 kg of hash I wish ppl would hate me so much I think even best lawyer might not get you out of that.

What I am saying:
    1. It is high risk low reward
    2. Same stuff can be bought or grown here.
    3. You will draw attention to yourself if caught it might affect your growing.

Simply not worth it. I am not saying it is not possible, and I am not saying it will have massive consequences but it certainly have potential of having worst consequences then growing/possession so why do it?
    Obviously if you tried sending any large amounts it would get confiscated and you'd loose your money, that's why you wouldn't do it lol....
    It's zero risk and possibly reward.
    Not everyone have the ability to grow or buy top notch stuff where they live, I wouldn't do it myself but I know many who's done it plenty without any hassle

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

I'm pretty sure that there is just as good if not better weed grown and sold in the UK. So why bother smuggling some in?
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
    Obviously if you tried sending any large amounts it would get confiscated and you'd loose your money, that's why you wouldn't do it lol....
    It's zero risk and possibly reward.
    Not everyone have the ability to grow or buy top notch stuff where they live, I wouldn't do it myself but I know many who's done it plenty without any hassle
    I doubt will they stop on confiscation if it is more then 10-20 g . In the end if that was the case just send another 1 kg to different address even 1 out of 3 going through will be still worth it when you compare prices. And if that so why not keep sending 10 kg parcels?

I grow weed outdoors since I was 14 I don't know any person who wouldn't be able to grow outdoor, especially now with autos it is extremely easy. But even before with regular seeds it was fairly easy. They can't time helicopters right if you grow autos and it is significantly easier and low investment/risk then indoor grow.

I've been buying since I was 13, if 13 years old can do it then who can't? Now I'm 30 and I know where to get it although I never even looked for it and I moved from area to area many times including moving abroad etc never had problem with knowing who sells even without asking around. I don't know who do you have to be to not be able to grow or buy.

Thanks

Got afew friends that take there car and drive over on way back they always strap afew ounce under the car battery been doing it years and never had a prob there's loads of ways to bring a little bit back its just if ya balls are big enough lol

Thanks

I doubt will they stop on confiscation if it is more then 10-20 g . In the end if that was the case just send another 1 kg to different address even 1 out of 3 going through will be still worth it when you compare prices. And if that so why not keep sending 10 kg parcels?

I grow weed outdoors since I was 14 I don't know any person who wouldn't be able to grow outdoor, especially now with autos it is extremely easy. But even before with regular seeds it was fairly easy. They can't time helicopters right if you grow autos and it is significantly easier and low investment/risk then indoor grow.

I've been buying since I was 13, if 13 years old can do it then who can't? Now I'm 30 and I know where to get it although I never even looked for it and I moved from area to area many times including moving abroad etc never had problem with knowing who sells even without asking around. I don't know who do you have to be to not be able to grow or buy.
    Whats with you and all the fucking kilos?
    If someone wants weed from Dam or any other place in the world then let them get it either way they want, and if you honestly can't see the difference between a recreational smoker securing a half oz or so of nice weed and a retard trying to smuggle kilos then I feel sorry for you mate
    Just because you're too paranoid for it doesn't mean everyone else is, it's safe and harmless as long as you stick to low amounts, there's nobody talking about smuggling kilos here except for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

The Rambler (13-12-13)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast