Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: how to deal with baliffs.....Part two

Hempskybergstein Guest

Default how to deal with baliffs.....Part two

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hempskybergstein For This Useful Post:

an-sic (01-05-13), Duke1 (29-04-13)

patrolmanmuddy Guest

They should pay their bills...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrolmanmuddy For This Useful Post:

420pop (30-04-13), stonedbunny (29-04-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

If I was bailiff id have gone back at night and bricked his windows.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

If i was the baillif i would have dragged his fat arse outside of the house and hammered the cheeky c*nt.
    There is no need to speak to people like that, and , fair enough they must get shit like that every day, but the boys just trying to make a living.

Probably just as well im no a bailliff really!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

an-sic (01-05-13)

Jinx91 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by patrolmanmuddy View Post
    They were in fact in the right, the company had made an error and no fee was paid

Upton Guest

People feeling sorry for the bailiff? if that had been a little old lady they'd have been walking off with her TV. Fair play to the fat cunt IMHO

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

Alterego420 (13-08-13), an-sic (01-05-13), carpetburn (02-05-13), Mr Swilly (02-05-13)

Thanks

uuu that was rude... but fuck the bailiff! fucking capitalist pigs, those are disgusting people who probably support war by paying tax. and they also can't miss the chance to vote in some party of dickheads( i mean, any party, they all are dickheads). usually i just politely, say that i never had any deal/contract with your company, and i will only speak with people who i owe something. that shuts them butts off!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    but the boys just trying to make a living.
    this is what i hate the most! will you say the same when police break in your house?! or when doctors lie to everyone, and say that highly toxic industrial waste like fluoride is healthy?! or what bout cancer business?! list can go on and on! BUT THE BOYS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING!!!! and they are pretty good at it!!!
    Last edited by an-sic; 01-05-13 at 11:35 PM.

Thanks

no they should get off the fucking grid! we wont make any better energy source than nuclear, if we keep paying these fucking assholes. It is our environment our ecosystem, where we live. we don't need to save fucking world, world will know how to deal with us, we need to save our fucking ass!

Hempskybergstein Guest

They called round at my mates (Guy in the doorway) OAP mothers house wanting £300 for a £30 parking ticket the old lady didn't even know she had and was a the ticket that was a clerical error on their parts .
    Thats why i gave them the reception they deserve ..We show you the best way to deal with these Bailiffs(shitthouse bully boys) if the cunts knock on your door !
    Heres the video the first time they came around ¬
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snfDpk...
    Countless times at his mums door he showed a different pair of bailiffs from the same firm the DVLA letter that stated the date he/she sold the car and that he/she was not responsible for it after that date ,but these bailiffs kept coming around,one can only assume that they did so hoping they would catch the old women on her own and have off her all she had to her name,but guess what ,instead they got me and since then they aint come back !

God bless ya!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

\o/ Yay! \o/

Everyone should borrow money and not pay it back or, not pay their bills, and then abuse people and threaten violence if they have the temerity to ask for it back!

What a lovely bunch of people we are as a country, eh?

It's no wonder that so many people can't wait to leave.

Let's face it, the "innocent victim" scenario is hardly the norm, it does happen but they aren't the majority of cases. Most of the videos and postings I see around the 'net seem to be more about about avoiding responsibility for one's prior actions.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by an-sic View Post
    fucking capitalist pigs, those are disgusting people who probably support war by paying tax
    I pay tax. It supports schools, hospitals, roads, a police force, and lots of other things.

Those who avoid it are simply selfish freeloaders.

will you say [they're just doing their job] when police break in your house?!
    Yes, I would. Because, they are.

or when doctors lie to everyone, and say that highly toxic industrial waste like fluoride is healthy?!
    Fluoride is indeed poisonous in large quantities, but then so are lots of things. The use of fluoride in toothpaste has made a huge difference to the state of people's teeth though. And at the end of the day, you can always use non-fluoridated toothpaste.
    Last edited by Anonymiss; 05-05-13 at 07:59 PM.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

bigbadbillybob (05-05-13), Duke1 (05-05-13), prime (05-05-13), stonedbunny (05-05-13)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast