Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SHEEPBOY'S Guide to making EarWax

Thanks

Ty good info

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axx For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-19), r33ee (08-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

i find the easiest thing to get hold of to use as an extraction pipe is a glass turkey baster
    no messing about as its already the right shape and ya cant beat glass for an extraction vessel
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

azza (15-11-13), Bob2142 (16-02-14), GEORGE (21-06-19), NitroBurns (24-02-14), r33ee (08-07-22), She's-a-Lady (29-03-15), SheepBoy (01-05-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Great guide and great pics mate, bookmarked for later

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

WanderinBloke Guest

So many goodies to try, so little trim

I must grow more!

Thanks bud.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Mysteri0n (01-05-13), psychocannanaut (01-05-13)

Thanks

How much bud/trim would u need to do this, and what's the ratio of weed to wax like weight wise ?

I know there won't be an exact answer and will depend on the thc content, and other factors but let's just say were talkin averages ?

I also know this is an old thread but anyone got an idea ?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolverine For This Useful Post:

B L Zbub III Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    How much bud/trim would u need to do this, and what's the ratio of weed to wax like weight wise ?

I know there won't be an exact answer and will depend on the thc content, and other factors but let's just say were talkin averages ?

I also know this is an old thread but anyone got an idea ?
    The following is for intellectual consideration only.

The highest yield I have achieved is 20%. This was pure bud grind. Runs of trim or shake ect tend to be less. Using a tube 1 3/4" x 20" with a capacity of 125g, 3 300ml cans of butane per 8 tube run knocks out a key, optimally 200g will result. Before the quantities raise any red flags, my physician (MD with PhD in alternative med) has prescribed 3-4g topical application daily, you can do the math if you choose.

Hope this gives a reference point.
    1+1+1=1

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,403 Times

I wonder if anyone could help me, basically extracted into a pyrex dish in a bowl of luke warm water, i got quite a big reaction at first with lots of fizzing then it slowed down to big slow bubbles, whipped it up and had the consistancy of toffee so i collected it and left it overnight, the next day it looked like candlewax and was very brittle with tiny airbubbles in. I duno if i.did it right as it looks like wax not oil, it smokes ok tho but no stronger than bud

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CocoMonkey For This Useful Post:

B L Zbub III Guest

Had similar result, small amount of water condensation formed in dish in cold weather. This was enough to turn the end result into something similar to your description.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

CocoMonkey (12-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,403 Times

Im gonna do another run later so il warm the dish first this time. Im using newport also. Whats the ideal temp? Ive just been using luke warm water and that gives quite a reaction.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CocoMonkey For This Useful Post:

B L Zbub III Guest

I put my receiving dish on a germination mat. Consistent temp, no moisture.

1+1+1=1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast