Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im Confused and worried

Cuda Guest

Default Im Confused and worried

I know a lot about medical marijuana and how it cures cancer and other problems but one thing I cant seem to find any reliable info on is heart issues.

Im worried because my father died at 47 from a heart attack but Im told he didnt look after himself at the time. Is eating/smoking/vaping ganja going to be doing more good then harm or vice versa for my heart????

Flowering C99
    Bonsai Experiment
    First Hydro Grow - Coming Soon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Olmec (04-05-13), Simba (04-05-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,575 Times

Smoking bad but I wouldn't expect vape or eaten to have any impact on the heart

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tokersupreme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

Sorry about ya dad, thats young man. I know a guy that had a heart attack at chrimble, he has been on the g a day for a couple of months, now he just take the maintenance dose, he looks pretty good on it too.
    If I was you id get down the docs for a check up just to be on the safe side, we aint doctors.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Philmcan (04-05-13), _Whisperer (03-05-13)

Thanks

Smoking is the killer. Tobacco not good. But not easy to give up I'm still trying.
    [SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

i dont think theres any evidence ive seen to suggest its going to effect a heart condition,i know it does affect blood pressure,so maybe i do some research and see what i can dig up,i have a great medical canna book.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,403 Times

sorry to hear about your dad, both my grandads died from strokes and one also had a heart attack, i think stress, poor diet and lack of exercise are bigger risk factors than smoking alone could be wrong though, my grandad never smoked

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoMonkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Smoking is bad for heart full stop.
    I'd say eating, vaping is largely neither here nor there. It won't unclog your arteries and won't lower cholesterol etc.
    It may contribute to a lazier lifestyle if you like sitting about and stuffing your face ( like I do).
    But fuck it and enjoy yourself. I too have heart disease in family.
    So I do red wine every day and eat fish and garlic lots. They say 2 glasses a day is good for the heart, imagine what a couple of bottles will do?

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

CocoMonkey (04-05-13), KiefKat (04-05-13), prime (04-05-13), _Whisperer (04-05-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

yea my da, his da and his da, have all died from heart disease(my da has about 6mts to a year left at 61), so i'll be the test....... if I make it past 60 the weed will have saved me........ if not, fuck it i'll be dead.
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

KiefKat (04-05-13), Olmec (04-05-13)

Icon Guest

@DR Scrogger and Gdad

ANy one with a history of heart disease in their family should see a doctor post haste, reason being there are often hereditary conditions that can be addressed and its best done early

ATB
    Icon

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

Grandad (04-05-13), Simba (04-05-13), tricone (04-05-13), _Whisperer (04-05-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

cheers icon, i'll mention it to him next time i'm there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast