Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Im Confused and worried

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,309 Times

Quote Originally Posted by stonedkiwi View Post
    Smoking is the killer. Tobacco not good. But not easy to give up I'm still trying.
    Get ya self a decent Ecig SK!! They're top!

Thanks

Good healthy living is the key m8. Not to much of any one thing and most important get a mountain bike! Ok not most important but I'm just a MTB addict! Peace
    You can love me, Hate me, or masturbate screaming my name! It's the thought that counts

birthdays are good for your health, studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer

Find the Tirah Valley Tigress here >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...welsh-valley-s

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

looked and this is what it says about cannabis re heart conditions in my medical marijuana book by ed rosenthal dale gieringer and tod mikuriya md re heartbeat and blood pressure,right after smoking thc speeds up the heart by about 30-60 beats per minute.this lasts for the first hour or so.there is no reason to think this is dangerous,anymore than the fast heartbeat caused by heavy excercise,however it may be a problemif you have heart disease,some heart patients experience chest pains and or other circulatory discomfort when they smoke mj of course,heart patients should consult their doctors and before using it.
    frequent users develop some tolerance to tachycardia,(fast heartbeat) tachycardia can be blocked by prescription drugs known as beta blockers,such as propanolol,which is script drug as well.tachyacardia may also be aggravated when thc is combined with nortriptyline a common antidepressant.
    thc may affect blood pressure,but not in such a clear cut way.over short time,along with tachycardia thc may cause a small increase in blood pressure.however this does not happen for everyone,heavy users may even see a small decrease in blood pressure.mjs affects on blood pressure depends not only on dosage but on posture as well,it has been shown that thc increases blood pressure when laying down,and decrease it when you are standing,this can cause dizzines and what we refer to as a "whitey"
    in its report mj and health(82) the national academy of science warned,the smoking of mj causes changes in the heart and circulation that are characteristic of stress.but there is no evidence that it exerts a permanently deleterious effect on the normal cerebrovascular system.
    there is much evidence that mj increases the work of the heart,this could be dangerous to persons suffering from hypertension,cerebrovascular disease,or coronary atherosclerosis.there are conflicting views on using mj with any heart condition,given these conflicting views,the best advice for a heart patient is to talk to your doctor and watch the effects of mj on your own heart rate and blood pressure.blimey thats the most typing i done for years,hope it helps settle you from worrying,but if you going to worry id get to docs and have tests,it may be reassuring?take care.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

KiefKat (04-05-13), Mickey Pearce (05-05-13), Philmcan (04-05-13), Simba (04-05-13), _Whisperer (04-05-13)

Cuda Guest

Fuck me!!! Nice one duke. Thats that answered then lol

Flowering C99
    Bonsai Experiment
    First Hydro Grow - Coming Soon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (06-05-13)

Thanks

interesting thread, has got me thinking... health concerns are one of the few things that have been on my mind lately, think its time to get myself in for a check-up! nice one for the info

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Simba For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (06-05-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2