Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: your reg and your address

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,971 Times

Yes i am quite cautious even though shop seems pretty good. I drive drive past shop checkout cars,people and for anything out of ordinary about and park round corner from there.
    Bumping into mates in there seems to be my problem 2 good close friends luckily. Does make for interesting conversation,cheeky smile in there lol.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

i asked in the hydro shop i use and have for years and to there knowledge no one has been busted leaving there shop,but that said i still park long way away and make the guy from the hydro store carry all the heavy bits!then i go tescos spend hour or 2 shopping,then go visit friends then drive home carefully keeping eye out,its the best way i reckon,or trust to buy on ebay and have delivered and hope they dont bubble you either!at the end of the day we have to have what we need.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (06-09-14)

Doubie Guest

I'll never visit my hydro shop in my own vehicle.

I borrow friends (that obide by the law), parents, works. If the police do take their door's off, then they'll be getting a nice compensation check for defamation of character and damages.

~ Doubie

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doubie For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (20-09-13), Special Branch (01-06-13)

Easy Guest

I only ever get little bits from the grow shop , not to worry about .
    The g shop I use is always Chocca , people filling vans up with soil . Police haven't got the time to follow up everyone , but it's always a good idea to be cautious .
    Where I live police haven't even got time to take down grow ops , they go in arrest the op an then a team of volenteers dismantal all the stuff an dispose of it.
    Eveyone and there mates are growing these days
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (21-07-13), coalmonkey (17-06-13)

Thanks

cops haven't got the time or money to watch shops.
    More a issue with people trying to rob your shit than the police watching you.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coalmonkey For This Useful Post:

Brutalkillshot5 (17-06-13), Mr.UnclePen (18-06-13), RastaMouse22 (18-06-13), Rory Breaker (18-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by coalmonkey View Post
    cops haven't got the time or money to watch shops.
    More a issue with people trying to rob your shit than the police watching you.
    Have you had many....dropping in as they do?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (17-06-13)

Thanks

I always wanted to be a copper 50 odd yrs ago... But instead i ended up as an "old sea dog" Smoking the herb all over the world haha

Now i,m just an old gardener enjoying my new hobby and still smoking all over the world.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grampysid For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

lol since i have been growing, my car is up to date tax,mot insurance,lights keeps the scuffers off your tail just don't give them any reason to pull ya, the grow shop in my town has a bad name so i heard selling dodgy gear was told, i would rather use flebay for me goods

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

mr.gr33n (20-09-13), She's-a-Lady (06-09-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

biggest mistake is smoking whilst driving.. i have done this for 10 years without problem but a mate got busted recently for doing so and i have not done since.. feel a lot safer now
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

lousizzle (07-01-15)

Thanks

What is reg?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast