Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: flairform: green dream 1 part - hydro

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Default flairform: green dream 1 part - hydro

Got basically everything for my grow, have been doing lots of research on different nutes and came across a line called flairform green dream. Its a 1 part nutrient and from what I read is very ph stable and you are able to use in hard/soft water aswell as soil/hydro. I'm thinking of buying entire range for my oxypot grow! Can anyone give me some insight into the product but must admit have only heard good things about it. Any experiences and insight would be much appreciated

napolean out

Thanks

Got to bump

Thanks

i used Flairform on my second grow which was NFT. no probs with it overall but i had no other experience to compare. should do the job for you mate i'd say, easier using 1 solution rather than 2 or 3 of course. i grow in soil now though...

atb

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lapse For This Useful Post:

Nappa (21-05-13)

Thanks

Forr the record I've bought Flairform's Green Dream Bloom & Grow(1-Part), along with Flairform's Budstorm (PK) - Will update and send a link to my grow diary once it's up and running.

PEACE and BUDS
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

all in all i used these in nft great nutes 1 part make sure u shake the bottles well before using

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Nappa (22-08-13)

Thanks

Default flairform: green dream 1 part - hydro

I've scoured across the net looking for people using these nutes and they're few and far between or keeping it all hush, but what i will say is those who do use it haven't got a bad thing to say. My delivery arrived today and I will be running the flairform green dream grow and bloom, plus flairform's budstorm in my wilma big 4s in clay and hopefully if i can afford some coco.

I'll report back and let you all know how i get on

Thanks

I've started using Green Dream too, just changed over to bloom. Couldn't find a feeding chat anywhere ie best method to change from one to the other

Also got the budstorm too which i thinks put my EC measurements through the roof

Thanks

What system u using? and u on 12/12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks

Auqafarm with 60/40 mix and on 12/12 now

Thanks

Heard its best to keep feeding veg for first week or so of 12/12 then add the bloom and budstorm check the flairform website theres a feeding schedule on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast