Thread: Flushing hydro IWS

Thanks

Default Flushing hydro IWS

hello,

Due to time restraints I may only have a few days to flush my plants would 3 days be enough to flush them? Some places I read say that you don't need to flush at all others say flush for 2 weeks. I usually flush for one week but might not get the chance to this time as if I don't cut down this coming weekend then I won't have chance to for another 3 weeks.
    *Disclaimer: I do not know anything about Cannabis and Cannabis Growing. Anything Said is Made up Fiction and All images Posted are available freely on the internet. This is a Public Computer. This Forum Is used as a Fantasy World and anything said is not true about myself or anyone i know*

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Tbh I used to flush for 3 days, now I flush for 7 in coco, can't really tell much difference at all.. A good cure also helps to rid the nasty s..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

secretloftgarden (28-05-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

If it were me, if three days is all you've got to flush, then three days is what you've got.

Owt is better than nowt.

Three weeks, 21 days, is a long time to wait if they're ready to chop now.

See what others say.

TRF

TheRealFeanor is my name: And Canna is my nation: Cyber space is my dwelling place: The stars my destination

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealFeanor For This Useful Post:

secretloftgarden (28-05-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boycie View Post
    Tbh I used to flush for 3 days, now I flush for 7 in coco, can't really tell much difference at all.. A good cure also helps to rid the nasty s..
    Thanks boycie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealFeanor View Post
    If it were me, if three days is all you've got to flush, then three days is what you've got.

Owt is better than nowt.

Three weeks, 21 days, is a long time to wait if they're ready to chop now.

See what others say.

TRF

Cheers mate

Thanks

Another question I have if you don't mind is when I'm drying it I usually just cut the bud straight from the plant and leave it to dry and do it all in one sitting so that it dries out at the same rate but I read that you can strip the branches off the plant and hang it to dry then cut it?

If this is the case could I cut the branches off and leave it hung to dry and then just trim bits off it through out the week so that I'm not having to sit all day and night cutting bud up?

I'm thinking that if its cut off and seperated from the roots etc then it's drying out anyway? So it will all dry at the same time regardless of when I cut the bud off the branches?

Cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

10. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

secretloftgarden (29-05-13)

Thanks

Cheers mate