Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam Weed verses UK Weed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

chillymog (04-06-13), OCB (04-06-13)

Easy Guest

Have to agree with the toilets , an it is mostly blacks who use it . First time we went the dam it the first coffee shop we went in an got the s5 . An it's jus like tradition now evey time we go that's our first port of call (it's on the way to our hotel )
    The s5 is nice mate , never tried anything else . It's quite pricey aswell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy For This Useful Post:

chillymog (04-06-13), psychocannanaut (04-06-13)

Thanks

Im going in august for my yearly trip and think you have been unlucky bro, I always visit utopia, amnesia, grey area and paradox and am always happy with the quality.
    But there is no doubt that in the touristy areas they put cash over quality

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jonboy For This Useful Post:

chillymog (04-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

my brother in law was recently at a party in belfast and shared a spliff of my weed with a dude that was there. it turns out this guy used to be a professional spliff roller in holland(what a fucking job!) so i'm guessing he knows his weed, anyway he said mine was one of if not the best weed he'd ever smoked..... so i guess i'd have to agree. i think the difference is that we grow on a small scale and give our plants alot more tlc than commercial growers do, hence our stuff is much better. on the other hand british commercial weed is shite and i'm quite sure home grown stuff in holland would at least match ours.
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

chillymog (04-06-13), deltagrowth (04-11-13), Goodbuddy (04-06-13), jonboy (10-06-13), leyus (03-11-13), mc6pack (04-06-13), OCB (04-06-13), SprinkledWithEmulsion (08-03-14), wolverine (03-11-13)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Grandad View Post
    my brother in law was recently at a party in belfast and shared a spliff of my weed with a dude that was there. it turns out this guy used to be a professional spliff roller in holland(what a fucking job!) so i'm guessing he knows his weed, anyway he said mine was one of if not the best weed he'd ever smoked..... so i guess i'd have to agree. i think the difference is that we grow on a small scale and give our plants alot more tlc than commercial growers do, hence our stuff is much better. on the other hand british commercial weed is shite and i'm quite sure home grown stuff in holland would at least match ours.
    Very good point.
    "People say 'well you can abuse marijuana' well shit you can abuse cheeseburgers too! You know? But we're not going around closing burger king, because you can abuse something. I can take a fuckin' fork and jam it into my eyeball, does that mean forks should be illegal? I can jump off a bridge should we outlaw bridges? Let's nerf the world."-Joe Rogan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LMeKlk2HY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grandad View Post
    That pretty much nails it grandad

Some great replies there lads,i'm not bigging my own percy up but it is very nice.
    I reckon Goodbuddy could be right,my tolerance must be sky high maybe a weeks break is needed ( like that's gonna happen).
    In a funny sort of way it was cool though,the other 3 who went are pretty heavy duty smokers like me and I was a bit worried I was gonna end up a bit of a light weight,but came back a smoking legend haha.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chillymog For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (04-06-13)

Thanks

Gotta agree with grandad. Small domestic growers like ourselves tend to spend tons of time and money giving the plants the required TLC needed for a cracking harvest. Maybe it just me but i couldnt see a commercial grower in Amsterdam forking out just as much on nutrients, etc. They basically want to make as much money as possible and to fertilize the quantity of plants they have would be a huge cost. Im not saying that they dont fertilize or spend money on their plants, maybe just not as much. Could you imagine the cost per g in the coffee shops if they did.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Well its the same price if not more than in the UK?
    €20 for a gram is a piss take.
    £10 for a gram is a bigger pisstake.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=92268

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (16-09-13), Koncept (04-06-13), tlh2496 (16-09-13)

Thanks

Doesnt make Dam smoke any better because its dearer than uks, dams prices are hiked because of there supply and demand market. Ive heard people say its cheaper on outskirts buts that not because of quality. Ijust think like most commercially bought things quality can sometimes be crap due to volumes, timescale and running cost.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Easysmoker View Post
    I love the s-5 haze from what used to be the dam prix n, not sure what its called now . Also kandy kush an grey haze from the grey area. I jus love the selection over there , I no u get whatever seeds here an grow it, but to have it at ur fingertips is great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    You know the s5 haze was pretty tasty got a bit of that back with us too they had loads in morning and none when we left to come home in the evening lol I've been to dam twice and found it not be as good as most stuff i can get in uk but loads of shit in the uk too u just gotta know where to look I wasn't too keen on the dr grinspoon tho and that had just won the cup when I was there

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Woodfire For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast