Thread: aquafarm auto grow room setup

Thanks

Default aquafarm auto grow room setup

so guys here we are, my old accpu t is renegade4-20 if any of you know me been well over a year since last on. So here goes.

Im out living in holland atm near hoogerheide and for the most part the smoke is shite...will be moving back home soon and was looking at doing a new grow with all new stuff as im use to cupboard grows.

My idea being a dr120 with two modifed aquafarms that have a central res with airstone and both pots with airstone...wud I be right in saying ill be stuck for space if im going for max growth ie waiting until roots are in res before switch to flower? Or will I be ok? And does anyone have any good modifying guidance?

Next we have the reffy... was thinking of an aircooled but lumen blocking puts me off. So now im looking at a parabolic. I will be topping lsting the two ladies. What do u lads think?

Next we have light... well lumatek digi ballast dimmable seems the danglers now just need a good bulb...philips green? Son t? I am not intrested I ln dual spec bulbs I want max lumens during flower and will use red spec hps.

Any recomendations or help wud be appriciated and one last thing I will be wanting max light so highest wattage possible with solutions for the heat...thanks a million boys and girls J

wah wah Guest

......unless you can put central rez outside tent ,think it might be a bit of a squeeze..

heard good things about parabolic and lumatek...take a look at some aqua diaries...most peeps mod their farms.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wah wah For This Useful Post:

Renagade420 (05-06-13)

wah wah Guest

......just to add..i don,t think c.rez inside tent would be a good idea..due to temps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wah wah For This Useful Post:

Renagade420 (05-06-13)

Thanks

Thanks wah wah. Ive got a toughie. i was thinking veg 2 for 6-7 weeks lst and top or scrog what way u think might be best?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Renagade420 For This Useful Post:

wah wah Guest

...i use to use waterfarms..im on my 1st aquafarm grow..so im just guessing here...if you plan to veg for that long and scrog

i really do think one aqua would be plenty for that size tent...plants turn into monsters..and your gonna have some serious overcrowding with two going.

Thanks

Yea I was thinking that...then ive heard ppl say more yield wud b two plants but if one plant is getting 600w it shud in thrpey prpduce the same as two plants as the single plant aint fighting for light....am I right?

Thanks

The only thing I have a prob with is im greedy lol and want a sweet tooth and g13 going at same time

.I need a good method that will allow me to use two I saw a dr120 before with two n one needed to come out as the were so big

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Renagade420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Changed dr150

Thanks

any news how this went?