Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mr Police man

flyplane Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,251 Times

Default Dear Mr Police man

Dear Mr Police man,

I would like you to know just how much of an impact you have made on my life. I was brought up by a loving mother and hard-working father who taught my decent moral values and to respect authority and always do the best I could in life. Whilst growing up through school I had been bullied about my weight having always been slightly overweight, a trait of the family perhaps. So, for me... having lived a reclusive upbringing playing on computer consoles, spending time online from a very early age school and finding social interaction always slightly difficult growing up wasn't easy, however I studied hard and succeeded in achieving academically.

During my teenage years I found myself hanging around with people that when growing up I never thought would want to be part of my life and seemed interesting and enjoyed my company, a new attention and finally some kind of social acceptance. A time approached where at a party I was offered the chance to smoke a joint, having swore to my mother that I would never start smoking as a child (unfortunately a promise that was not kept). This was mainly an issue with tobacco that I had developed after seeing the profound effects on society that it has had on health, I was then offered a bong... I was wary to part take in smoking but also highly inquisitive, (having listened to information provided about drugs on an outdated policy from the 70's being enforced through the belief system set upon the general public, and seen with my own eyes as a developing and wise child that society was kidding it-selves when my father and so many of his friends were daily smokers of marijuana and were always happy, hard-working and easy going people), and in this situation and on the brink of what felt like a social opportunity I agreed to smoke some pot from a bong, a decision which I do not regret because it expanded my mind and creativity and productivity tenfold since enlightening me as it has others.

Smoking pot became mostly an indoors activity, minus camping trips, festivals and BBQ's on the rare occasion. Friday night would roll around and friends I that had forged great friendships with over many intellectual conversations would look forward to watching a film, staying out of trouble and getting "high". These were great days and in the comfort of my own home I felt safe. Then one day came along... let me set the scene.

Myself and partner lying in bed (stark bollock naked), (I had a lock on the door because my sister used to come and rob my stash!) heard the door banging like she was trying to get in, and I woke up in a slumber to shout "fuck off!" only to hear the reply "Police!", my door gets opened and myself and partner are left scrambling trying to find clothes. I have never felt anything come over me like that, biggest shock to the system ever that my privacy and safety in my own home was being trampled all over in the pursuit of a plant. A plant that was once upon a time defined as a medicine in this country, a plant that has evolved with man kind over thousands of years bringing happiness and health to many. But we were ushered downstairs while the house was ripped apart and searched as were we, then having discovered my fathers grow, having smashed up the whole thing up and anything in close proximity (even stuff that was totally unrelated (Bird incubators for one)), you Mr Police man at that point gave me those awful side effects from cannabis that the media and government portray. Anxiety and Paranoia that you will again deny me my personal liberties in such a manor and decide to persecute a law abiding citizen with great moral understanding. Doing all of this whilst disregarding scientific fact, public opinion, movement across the globe.

So whats this about? I plead with you to not pursue the home grower, the medicator or the teenager with a 20 bag. Concentrate on the thugs, drug dealers, the human traffic operators, gangsters and murders and help provide the security society and individuals have a moral right to. Do not persecute innocent victimless crimes for Government incentive based schemes.

That day and others since destroyed parts of me that took a long time to build whilst growing up, people should not be denied rights to medication and should be able to be responsible for themselves.

Anyone else got anything to say to Mr Police man?

Current diary: Sunshine Daydream, Ugorg#1, BBC multi-strain scrog with lucas formula test
    Previous Stealth Wardrobe Diaries: 1/2/3/4
    Ongoing projects: (PC Veg/Clone Box with 8w T5's)

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to stickyickyicky For This Useful Post:

Amber Reef (15-04-14), B.A.BARACUS (06-06-13), Butch Roughlove (02-07-13), Duke1 (02-07-13), dynodave (06-06-13), elby (21-03-14), Hannibal (05-06-13), jumpon (05-06-13), lapse (06-06-13), mc6pack (01-07-13), Mr Angry (21-03-14), Mr Pothead (05-06-13), Oldwolf (02-07-13), O®G@N$©S (21-03-14), RastaMouse22 (11-06-13), red eye knight (02-07-13), scoobydoomiki (01-07-13), scouse-haze (22-03-14), seanMcPot (21-03-14), SmobyToker#1 (25-11-14), Special Branch (01-07-13), stickymicky (07-06-13), stretch12345 (22-03-14), sweetsmoker (21-03-14), teaboy (07-06-13), the hashashin (07-06-13), W.S (08-06-13), Winstun (21-03-14), Zipede (30-03-14)

Thanks

TLDR thats what i have to say

flyplane Champion!
    Thanks

Probably what they would say yup, now stop trolling and fuck off lol.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Please read the fuck of big sign as you come in saying "Just ask me where it is and i will show you!!"
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (05-06-13), stickyickyicky (05-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Haha nice find

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

jumpon (05-06-13)

flyplane Champion!
    Thanks

It wasn't a find , I thought I should vent a little! lol.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stickyickyicky For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (21-03-14), dynodave (06-06-13), jumpon (05-06-13), Mr Pothead (06-06-13), teaboy (07-06-13), W.S (08-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

i could not agree more,i have grown for many years now,been busted several times over the years and have learned the hard way how bad it can get,i grow purely for medicine for my missus,if they decided to bust me i would still grow,its the one illegal thing that i have no moral problems about breaking,because its an unjust,unfair and quite honestly inhumane law,so i dont care if they bust me i will produce the evidence that we use it to treat skin cancer and extreme pain which cannot be treated any other way,if the law was just and the medicine readily available the way it should be then i wouldnt have to break there laws.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Amber Reef (15-04-14), FoxyLady (05-06-13), jumpon (05-06-13), KiefKat (05-06-13), KrazyDave (21-03-14), Mr Pothead (06-06-13), Oldwolf (02-07-13), Sorcy (01-09-13), Special Branch (01-07-13), stickyickyicky (05-06-13), Stirruphead (02-07-13), stonedbunny (01-07-13), teaboy (07-06-13), Winstun (21-03-14)

flyplane Champion!
    Thanks

Too right duke1, following your threads closely mate .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stickyickyicky For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (06-06-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    i could not agree more,i have grown for many years now,been busted several times over the years and have learned the hard way how bad it can get,i grow purely for medicine for my missus,if they decided to bust me i would still grow,its the one illegal thing that i have no moral problems about breaking,because its an unjust,unfair and quite honestly inhumane law,so i dont care if they bust me i will produce the evidence that we use it to treat skin cancer and extreme pain which cannot be treated any other way,if the law was just and the medicine readily available the way it should be then i wouldnt have to break there laws.
    And that's why its so damn hard to get em to do. You have any idea how much more money medicine you can patent AND will not work as well. Shit they prescribe medicine all the time that is for conditions we aren't even sure exist/have a clue about how they work (see the field of psychology)

Its all money and for a government like mine or yours their is simply to much money and vested interest in not making it legal. Not to say it can't be done, I just think people (especially here) are counting their eggs b4 they hatch...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

if you go to bud budies you can clearly see that slowly but surely the way the law deals with persy med growers is changing,there are several accounts of the magistrates or whatever beak actually dismissing several cultivation charges in favour of no more punishment than a caution,10 years ago you would guaranteed atleast a large fine and bound over,so things really are changing for the better,just far to slowly!
    Quote Originally Posted by the hashashin View Post
    And that's why its so damn hard to get em to do. You have any idea how much more money medicine you can patent AND will not work as well. Shit they prescribe medicine all the time that is for conditions we aren't even sure exist/have a clue about how they work (see the field of psychology)

Its all money and for a government like mine or yours their is simply to much money and vested interest in not making it legal. Not to say it can't be done, I just think people (especially here) are counting their eggs b4 they hatch...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast