Thread: anyone know how to make bulk hash??

Thanks

Default anyone know how to make bulk hash??

hi i only have one small plant that is almost flowered
    i was wondering how to make sum bulk hash, i dont care if its bad quality i just need it to last awhile....
    lke you see street hash in 9 bars and stuff and its not that good quality....sounds weird but thats whatt i want and i want to know how, and use all the leaves etc so nothing is wasted

Thanks

foudn this on the net

We sieved off 10 grams of resin glands (pollen), crushed up 200 grams of dried leaf and ran it through a sieve to reduce it to a very fine powder. We then heated this mixture in a bowl over boiling water and added 5 grams of bees wax, 5 teaspoons of condensed milk powder, one teaspoon of turpentine, and a couple of pinches of instant coffee powder for colour.
    We continued to knead the heated mixture into a dough-like form, then pressed it under pressure and allowed it to cool. It bonded well into rock hard lumps, just like soap bar! To our delight, when we tested it with a flame, immediately we were greeted with that old familiar smell of grade A genuine soap bar! Crumbled like it too! Although there was virtually no resin glands in this so-called hash, we gave some to a friend and he had no complaints!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please do not use "image hosting" websites to host your grow pics. It's unsafe for you the uploader and us the viewers. Stick to using thctalk as your image host, it's free and won't get deleted.

To find out how to use thctalk galleries to host your image, click here to view my illustrated & easy to follow instructions.

When shooting photos of your plants, do they always come out blurry? Check out the plant photography thread here. Feel free to add to it if you have any tips.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    foudn this on the net
    Does bring back some memories..

Thanks

Wink

We sell Bubble bags in our shop (the 4 bag kit should be back instock this week) and you can make different grades of hash with them and nothing gets wasted. Take alook in the Bubble hash thread and you will see.