Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need a new pipe stone vs glass

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Ok got two, hate everyone does what .com as there selection tools are limited and they have there out of stock up too much. But i've got these two, wont link it but there about a tenner
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-eye-spoon-pipe1.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	201819 straight Size: 100mm x 40mm
    or

Name:	red-eye-pipe-seven.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	201820 shurlock style Size: 120mm x 50mm
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumpon View Post
    Ok got two, hate everyone does what .com as there selection tools are limited and they have there out of stock up too much. But i've got these two, wont link it but there about a tenner

Name:	red-eye-spoon-pipe1.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	201819 straight Size: 100mm x 40mm
    or

Name:	red-eye-pipe-seven.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	201820 shurlock style Size: 120mm x 50mm
    those are the Chinese and Indian pipes I was talking about fyi it you look at the carb on the top one you can see it is very small and flush with the pipe. So it wont clear nicely with out pulling through the bowl hole as well, also with the carb (shotgun hole) being flush with the pipe after a few hits the smoke gets so hot inside the bowl that it burns your finger when using it.

Solid colour work like that should be more expensive than a tenner in just gas & glass and shipping half way around the world, the poor guy or gal who made this will have got next to nothing. Not trying to be a freaky hippy fairtrade n all but I think its important we as customers know where our product come from and who we are supporting.

Made in the UK by myself or one of the glassblowers that works with me you would be looking at £25-50 per spoon (solid colour) fyi that's a fair price for something made in the UK (as we all know everything is more expensive in our wonderful country)

out of the 2 the green one looks like the best smoking pipe imo

GH (nazi fairtrade glassblower) lol
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glasshopper For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (03-02-19), GEORGE (27-12-20), jumpon (13-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Cheers GH, your work has always been fascinating, and the amount of times i've seen lamp work being done on youtube makes me want to get kitted out!! But it's a art form that i respect, so may leave it to the pro's like ya self.
    As for the poor chap in india, doesn't a pound go a long way for him, lol joke.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-20), glasshopper (13-06-13)

Thanks

Coooooooooooool, glass is seldom seen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to james1007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2