Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cheapy eBay tent kit

ganjagunman Guest

People should be banned from selling these tent kits. Ive said it before you get a average sized tent, with an oversized light and a uncapable fan, perfect reicipe for a shit setup, youll run into heat issues, smell leaks all sorts.

Thanks

Default just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by dbuk View Post
    Advice wanted or do I just wanna be told that'll be fine!

I wanna get a 1.2 meter tent and stuff to go in it.
    and on fleabay there is a 1.2 m 600 watt with filter kit going for the fair sum of 172ish pounds I had a look at the local hydro stores and to get a tent light and filter from them is gonna cost 400ish pounds Id like to buy local but 1 I ain't got that kinda cash 2 I ain't got that kinda cash and 3 I ain't....you get the picture
    I know the tent won't be the best quality and the carbon filter may not be 100% effective but in the past Iv grown and dried with with as good as diddly squat smell control Idealy I just wanna get 2 grows knocked out and then shut down and start baking. (can't smoke anymore because of my stupid ruined heart and lungs)

Will a Cheapy tent kit suffice for a couple of grows is the question I suppose?
    my friend a cheapy tent will do the job as good as any as long as its whole and clean you should have no problems.refering to your budget and lighting i have found that most local places that cater for lights will usually have second hand setups for next to nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3