Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: afghan kush ryder, pakistan ryder. world of seeds

Thanks

Default afghan kush ryder, pakistan ryder. world of seeds

continuing with autos for a while, curently growing white dwarf (here... https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9223 ), ive had some great results with mossy's..

for my next crop, im sticking with autos..browsing for seeds, i notice more and more seedbanks with thier own, new lowryder crosses.

...just got these in the post for my latest grow..

7 kush ryders and 3 'stan ryders all fems.

ive had some nice smoke from world of seeds afghan kush before (non auto), it was very fast to flower, tight compact nuggets of truth and wisdom with a grapefruit scent..lovely.

has anyone got any experince with these?

thanks!

Thanks

Gotta love the Ryder crosses, ultimate convenience by the looks of it.

Thinking of investing in some myself, please keep us posted on how they do
    This origami dream is beautiful,
    But man, those wings will never leave the ground,
    Without a feather and a lottery ticket.
    Now settle down, settle down.
    [

Thanks

why are these autos so popular? i could fit about 30 in my tent at most and if i got 1oz of each thats 30oz yes.
    but i could fit 16 normal clones in the same space! 1 week to root plus 2 weeks veg and 8weeks flower and get 2oz approx dry off of each one which is 32oz plus takes the same time sometimes autos take longer (some autos 4 weeks veg).
    so why pay those stupidly high prices for less?
    is it just the novalty or are they better tasting-stronger smelling or something ?

Thanks

here's some reasons why they are so popular..

auto's take 8weeks from seed to harvest, so you save time.
    they dont live long enough to develop problems with diseases.
    they require minimal effort and skill, water for 3weeks, 3weeks of nutes, water for 2-3weeks then chop, simples.
    perfect for small spaces with litle height, (i can grow 3 in my desk from a low cost cfl lamp while im surfing the net at the same time!)
    you can fit twice as many in the one space as normal plants.
    you can grow them all year round outdoors/windowsills, they dont care what month it is.
    easily camoflauged amongst the daffodills and bluebells at approx the same height.
    excellent results from a low cost to run cfl lamp, 80%? cheaper than hps.

auto's are pretty much idiot proof..plant, water then chop. they are really fast to grow and turnaround..

also, you could put x amount of autos in your tent, then start x more 5weeks later..thats xx amount of plants every 5weeks on a rotational basis. how much do you smoke man??

another thing to remember, imagine your day in court, "so what size were these plants".."they were 7" tall your honour", "in a space the size of a shoe box"..

slap on the wrists..

blurry-vision Guest

Done Afghan Kush but not the Auto's but also from World of Seeds, and they were nice little plants and strong as fuck.

Thanks

i did the world of seeds afghan kush too.. lovely, they were small just like you say, and they had real tight nuggets of grapefruit and vitamins.mmm

if the auto is anything like the normal one, im in for a real treat!

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sharkfactor View Post
    i did the world of seeds afghan kush too.. lovely, they were small just like you say, and they had real tight nuggets of grapefruit and vitamins.mmm

if the auto is anything like the normal one, im in for a real treat!
    Yes I have the Mazar Kush ones on the go now too, I love the Kush plants nice and compact and very tidy. Plus world of seeds seem a good seed bank so far.

Thanks

well sharkfactor tell me the autos that finnish in 8 weeks because most ive seen are 9-11 weeks in total.
    plus you can grow normal seeds on 12/12 from seed well some of them anyway .
    check out the LEMON STINKY 12/12 grow using a 200w cfl

Thanks

most autos on attitude are 8 weeks from 12/12 with 3 weeks growing (seedling n veg)thats 11 weeks exactly the same time as the cuttings.and the added bonus with cuttings is you have got a vast choice of 8 week indicas theres even some that finish as early as 6 weeks so thats 9 weeks total from taking clones to harvest =faster than most autos .
    so like i said whats the fasination with autos all about? you can get a really good strong normal strain for for the same price or cheaper especially if you want to do more than 10 plants at a time,
    i can see the appeal to stealth outdoor and window ledge growers but in a box i think they are over priced and not worth the added cost compared to an original version.

Thanks

when a crop is ready for smoking i smoke 1 pipe evry 10-15 mins from when i wake up till i fall asleep i wake up at about 4.30pm-5pm and i go to sleep between 10am-2pm.
    because of my illness i dont sleep much plus i dont eat much thats why i smoke weed to help me keep some weight on me .
    the medication im on makes it so i cant get wrecked anymore so i can smoke and smoke and not even get red eye/cotton mouth/and ill never whitey again, i dont smoke cigs so thats why i smoke pipes. so the answer to your question is- i smoke a lot at least 1/2 oz a day until it runs out.and ive cut down at that to make it last longer so now i try to wait about 1/2 an hour before each pipe.
    anything else you wanted to know shark factor

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast