Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: afghan kush ryder, pakistan ryder. world of seeds

Thanks

im sorry to hear of your illness, hope you get better soon.
    like you, i smoke all day, from eyes open until eyes shut. i smoke joints though, no pipes. i probably get through 10+ joints per day (sometimes more), but i only get through 4 or 5 grams a day.

i have growm autos that finish in 60 days.. mossy's mix, i chopped one at day 55 and another at day 61.

im sure the white dwarves im growing, a couple of them will be ready next week, just under 60days, a couple may take a week longer. so on average, yes, 60days seed to harvest is possible.

note, currently im using a 400w hps and a 200w enviro for flowering. what works for me may not work for others. i would expect them to take a little longer under just enviro's.

from what ive seen of the 12/12 from seed grows of normal plants, they dont seem to harvest as much as a good auto.

there are many reasons why autos are so popular, but hey, if they're not for you, just leave it.

personally, i've been growing my own supply for 8 years or so. i first heard about autos four months ago..ive been growing them since...im converted!

dont knock it till youve tried it..

peace bro, take care and get better soon..

Thanks

i will be trying wos auto afghan kush because i love the smell and taste of the original so im keen to see if theres much of a difference plus i want to try some auto because ive never tryed it but the thing that has stoped me so far is the cost because i can fit 64 13x13x20deep pots in my xl bud box and 48 in my large bud box so i need to buy 112 seedlings to fill boxes so i need 16 packs of 7 seeds at 48.99 plus delivery with discount=£715.45 and thats a lot of cash.

Thanks

"tight compact nuggets of truth and wisdom"

lol great description
    Tiger got to hunt,
    Bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder, "Why, why, why?"
    Tiger got to sleep,
    Bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand.

-K. Vonnegut

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Opiate View Post
    "tight compact nuggets of truth and wisdom"

lol great description
    i dont know where that came from, lol, i crack myself up sometimes

hey black.lung, i see what you mean about price, on your scale, its probably better you choose a less expensive option. i would recommmend you grow your normal plants, but have a go at a 7 pack of them grapefruit and vitamin kush ryders, they'll keep you going until your crop come round.
    Last edited by shark; 02-05-09 at 12:20 AM. Reason: seppling

Thanks

like the sound of vitamin kush but im going to be buying some PURPLE PINEBERRY from canada next because the purple colour is unbelivable in these plants and at about £35-40=$70 canadain cant go wrong.
    im working on my own strain lineage=BIG BANG female (apple smelling pheno)GHSxG13 labs ARMAGEDDON male(chosen for it quick and vigorous growth)
    ive called NUCLEAR because it grows big very quickly 7.5 weeks flower and is coated with resin
    then i was going to cross with sativa seeds full moon but i got a call telling me theyd run out so im getting sativa seeds WHITE LADY instead 8-9weeks flower and im going to grow a load out and find the one with the sativa effect but that flowers quicker then with the resulting plant im going to breed that with the best female PURPLEPINE BERRY colour wise.
    i want to make a sativa with a very short flower thats the colour of pineberry well thats the plan anyway.
    Last edited by black.lung; 02-05-09 at 07:50 AM. Reason: changed $ for £35-40

Thanks

sounds lovely.. keep up the good work!

Thanks

you will have to let us know how the pakistan auto turns out as well .
    i originaly was going to try that strain before i got the afghan kush.original

Thanks

i sure will, watch this space.. ive got a 'stan on th windowsill, its going to get only natural light on the sill and in the graden once its big enough to defend itself..
    there's another 'stan in the growroom under 400w hps and 200w enviro.. the hps will be shut down in a week or two when my white dwarfs are ready, i can no longer use that room .. so the my grow will return to my pc desk with the 200w enviro..
    so we'll get to see how they grow with both with natural and artficial light.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by black.lung View Post
    i will be trying wos auto afghan kush because i love the smell and taste of the original so im keen to see if theres much of a difference plus i want to try some auto because ive never tryed it but the thing that has stoped me so far is the cost because i can fit 64 13x13x20deep pots in my xl bud box and 48 in my large bud box so i need to buy 112 seedlings to fill boxes so i need 16 packs of 7 seeds at 48.99 plus delivery with discount=£715.45 and thats a lot of cash.
    why dont you get regular seeds,and make your own seeds,you could easily get that much from 1 male and 1 female,and you will appreciate the weed that much more because when you make your own seeds,there is a sense of accomplishment and love,and you didnt blow your whole paycheck on seeds

Thanks

i do make my own strains of normal seeds.
    ive never tryed autos because the yeald is dire.
    but ive been convinced to try some. so if i like them i will breed some more.
    and probably try to cross some with my own breeds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast