Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: Intervening in Syria

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

The announcement that the U.S. has agreed to supply cluster munitions to Saudi Arabia is at odds with the international treaty banning these weapons, said the Cluster Munition Coalition (CMC) last week. Neither the United States nor Saudi Arabia have signed the Convention on Cluster Munitions, which prohibits the production, transfer, use, and stockpiling of cluster munitions.

hypocritcal bunch of wankers the USA.. pretty much every other country in the world has banned cluster bombs but apparantly it's ok to for the USA to supply saudi arabia (who are supplying the syrian rebels and recently threatended Russia, that unless they allow military strkes that SA could not guarantee there would be no terrorist attacks during the Sochi winter olympics)
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

greenthumb123 (12-09-13), KiefKat (12-09-13), Smokesmanship (12-09-13)

Thanks

russia should call there bluff and say fuck you buddy, its all a game though a really sad unhappy game

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,607 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Rory Breaker View Post
    apparantly it's ok to for the USA
    I suppose it comes down to who will police the "World Police". I doubt there are enough countries willing to put pressure on the US to make any change.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

this is a classic example of the propaganda spoonfed to the american public every day.. listening to this shit makes me physically sick

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rory Breaker View Post
    this is a classic example of the propaganda spoonfed to the american public every day.. listening to this shit makes me physically sick
    same here, its there in the pit of your stomach all day imho, this shits BIG!
    The fact is, the terrorism and chaos in Syria won't stop until Assad bends over or is killed. There are no differences. This is about sponsored terrorism causing chaos in a country by the US, who have trained militants gassing people over there. All of this can end by Western terrorism stopping.

They don't want peace, they want occupation of the land and to get a better stab at Iran. Why should Assad have to negotiate anything? What we need to be doing is not only pushing for our country's not to get involved (even though 'indirectly' they are already) but to also harass our country's representatives to stop funding the terrorism, and/or to stop financial assistance to countries (Saudi Arabia, Turkey etc.) that do.

I pray for diplomacy to work its ass off, but reality looks like the herd are about to be penned in.
    The world is slowly being sucked into the vacuum of world war with America leading the charge instead of trying to prevent it.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n0n_compliance For This Useful Post:

katy (15-09-13), Rory Breaker (14-09-13), Smokesmanship (13-09-13)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20