Page 522 of 691 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 532 572 622 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6904

Thread: The "Where's my medal" thread

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Finally Got my 1000 + posts hahaha

Ill be signing off for a little while ,couple of days maybe ,after some research and cutting out heart medication on and off for past few weeks , came to conclusion its These nicorette gums are causing me to have massive panic attacks out of the blue , cant function at all ,cant concentrate for one second ,thats why i havent been active past week or so on forum . so im gonna get out of town a bit go relax til this shit flushes out my system . so ill thank whomever in advance right now .

So whoever thinking about quitting smoking guys stay away from the Gums , there are plenty of people posting on the net on how the gums are causing so many side effects , seizures, internal bleeding , twicthes , heart palpitations , for fuck sakes might as well keep on smoking no ? lol I havent taken gum in 24 hrs , I dont crave smoking anymore , but crave THE GUM , can you fucking believe it ....... anywase , thanks guys , see ya in a few days .....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-01-17), Glynne (05-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post

Ill be signing off for a little while ,couple of days maybe ,after some research and cutting out heart medication on and off for past few weeks , came to conclusion its These nicorette gums are causing me to have massive panic attacks out of the blue , cant function at all ,cant concentrate for one second ,thats why i havent been active past week or so on forum . so im gonna get out of town a bit go relax til this shit flushes out my system . so ill thank whomever in advance right now .

So whoever thinking about quitting smoking guys stay away from the Gums , there are plenty of people posting on the net on how the gums are causing so many side effects , seizures, internal bleeding , twicthes , heart palpitations , for fuck sakes might as well keep on smoking no ? lol I havent taken gum in 24 hrs , I dont crave smoking anymore , but crave THE GUM , can you fucking believe it ....... anywase , thanks guys , see ya in a few days .....
    1000 post award sorted

Hope you get yourself feeling better trex, have you tried E cigarettes? One of the best things I've done in years, I haven't touched the cigs for near on 3 years now mate feel 100% better for it

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Glynne (05-01-17), Trex (04-01-17)

Thanks

Thanks for medal blue man .
    No i havent tried ecig . I was on patch step 1 and an occasional gum then didnt feel need for patch ,and continued with gum .

Was gonna go back on step 3 (last step) patch . But now you mention the ecigs . Ill try that. What brand did u try . I saw them at counter at pharm and were like 50,000 brands and types lol

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Thanks for medal blue man .
    No i havent tried ecig . I was on patch step 1 and an occasional gum then didnt feel need for patch ,and continued with gum .

Was gonna go back on step 3 (last step) patch . But now you mention the ecigs . Ill try that. What brand did u try . I saw them at counter at pharm and were like 50,000 brands and types lol

Il send you a pm to keep this thread on topic

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Glynne (05-01-17), M_C (04-01-17), Trex (04-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

The gum gave my wife the shits
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    The gum gave my wife the shits
    Lucky her hahah i feel like strangling the person beside me for no reason at all lol .

The number one thing it says on instruction is if youve had a heart attack do NOT take this product . And what does my dr give.me ..... Nic gum . Insane ....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-01-17), Glynne (05-01-17), M_C (04-01-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

May I please have the Thanked 10,000 times medal. Thank you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (08-01-17)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Done fella, good job..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

Hang on thats what you given and not got..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Thanks, mate.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Page 522 of 691 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 532 572 622 ... LastLast