Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Loki needs assistance

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    It would seem that it's got a deficiency, looks pretty clear cut if you ask me.
    Good find lokes, I'd say that was a match

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (16-04-17), Blue (14-04-17), British green (14-04-17), ERBURT (14-04-17), ggotch (14-04-17), Loki (14-04-17), M_C (20-04-17), redisiel (14-04-17), Trex (20-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by HeebyJ View Post
    If it was a disease, I was going to say Neem oil ! Neem is anti fungus and anti insect but it doesn't kill insects just deters them, it's good antifungus if that's what it was...

Neem does kill insects only harmful ones

Blessings
    Redz
    Last edited by redisiel; 14-04-17 at 12:56 PM.
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (14-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Hey loki them plants rectified themselves ?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Loki (20-04-17)

Thanks

Ive come to the conclusion that feeding only high N ferts in veg ,can be catastropic in many cases . A good balanced worm casting tea Loki or Seeweed . As long as theres a tad N in the nutes like 1-2-3 is good , round maintenance feed . High N nutes always tip towards nitrogen toxicity and deff in others. Heck theres usuable N in the air we breathe and plants get most of it in that form along with co2 and O2 , a plant shouldnt be fed too much soluble N IMO .

Since making my own fertilizers ,ive very seldomly ran into defficiency problems exept for Calmag when using r.o water with LED lamps in hydro .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Loki (20-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Hey Trex, cheers for the information dude. I'll be flowering them out shortly, need to make room for some new stuff. Probably be getting rod of them tbh, I can get them all back in the future if I need them.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (21-04-17), ERBURT (20-04-17), imnice (21-04-17), M_C (20-04-17), Trex (20-04-17)

Thanks

Evening all,

Well, so far they still look like shite.

I have been so busy these last few weeks, I've hardly had time to tend them properly. They were given a foliar spray, which consisted of 2ml per litre of cal/mag & the same of PK 13/14.

It would seem that the problems are spreading to the Kalimans Cheese too. I don't really want to chop them down, but they are on a timer now. Some drastic measures may have to be taken.

You can probably tell I'm depressed about losing them, I haven't even centered the pictures of words

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (21-04-17), ERBURT (20-04-17), redisiel (21-04-17), Trex (20-04-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Evening loki, iv seen this before but on much younger plants and my problem was not enough food.... what are you feeding them?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Loki (20-04-17), Trex (20-04-17)

Thanks

Shit eh , a few have definate PK defs .

Overwatering also loki ,that clawing on a few them points to that ,your soil doesnt seem like it has much perlite for drainage ,roots cant breath without it ,soil is a bitch for that ,i mix my soil with 40/45% perlite now for better drainage and root expansion ,the balance peat and compost and a 10% worm casting give or take .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Loki (20-04-17), redisiel (21-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    Evening loki, iv seen this before but on much younger plants and my problem was not enough food.... what are you feeding them?
    They got nothing for 3 weeks, I though the soil had enough feed in there. I was wrong, but they have been getting Bio Bizz Grow, with added Plant Magic Catalyst.

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Shit eh , a few have definate PK defs .

Overwatering also loki ,that clawing on a few them points to that ,your soil doesnt seem like it has much perlite for drainage ,roots cant breath without it ,soil is a bitch for that ,i mix my soil with 40/45% perlite now for better drainage and root expansion ,the balance peat and compost and a 10% worm casting give or take .

Hey Trex, the soil is pre bagged, it's called Oldtimers Plant Magic. Over watering could easily be happening, the soil is very hard when it dries out, it's also very slow to absorb water. But on the flip side, I'm not getting much runoff. I think I'll be chopping them, then taking a cut from each & re-root them in coco.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (20-04-17), redisiel (21-04-17), Trex (20-04-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    They got nothing for 3 weeks, I though the soil had enough feed in there. I was wrong, but they have been getting Bio Bizz Grow, with added Plant Magic Catalyst.
    Thats the problem then man, lack of food an all sorts of deficiencies
    If they was mine id pull all them dodgey leaves off and up the veg nutes, but i aint tell you wtf to do! Av seen your symmetrical scrogs lad lol 😂

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (21-04-17), Loki (20-04-17), redisiel (21-04-17), Trex (20-04-17)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast