Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Leaf septoria

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mrmanis420 View Post
    Hi I haven't repotted them they all seem to do it around day 24 to 27 the one in black magic potting soil has had nothing but phed water theres no burn on the new growth only brown spots like the other started to do then go yellow

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Prob best to leave that one on a plain water diet until it shows real deficiency. If you look at the top leaves, the long tips from what I know is "clawing", and that is a sign of too much Nitrogen. Sometimes leaves go a little blotchy, unless the blotches get worse I am fine with a little blemish.

What is the environment like, temps, humidity (RH%)?
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (30-10-18), GEORGE (30-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Prob best to leave that one on a plain water diet until it shows real deficiency. If you look at the top leaves, the long tips from what I know is "clawing", and that is a sign of too much Nitrogen. Sometimes leaves go a little blotchy, unless the blotches get worse I am fine with a little blemish.

What is the environment like, temps, humidity (RH%)?
    My temps are 27.8 and my humidity is 30 percent so you definitely don't think it's leaf septoria? I've got no problems starting again with the 3 that's in cheap soil but what should I do about the one that's in black magic potting soil will the plant lockout with to much nitrogen should I start again with that one as well just put them all in bio bizz light mix

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmanis420 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (30-10-18), GEORGE (30-10-18)

Thanks

My temps are 27.8 and my humidity is 30 percent so you definitely don't think it's leaf septoria? I've got no problems starting again with the 3 that's in cheap soil but what should I do about the one that's in black magic potting soil will the plant lockout with to much nitrogen should I start again with that one as well just put them all in bio bizz light mix

I'll just share what has been shared freely with me

The humidity can be upped, and the plants would like it better. J Trich, our Seedsman rep, taught me that I can put an amount of water in the tent, like in a tub, then use say a towel or rag as a wick, to increase surface area for evaporation to occur, and the plants like it better. I don't think it is septoria because the blotchy pattern is different, it is a fungus that happen in warm, wet areas. What you have there is warm and dry, so less likely for septoria.

I would feed the Black Magic one with just water, then when the leaves start to pale you introduce nutes. I use Black Magic liquid and I find it pretty hot, as in, can burn the plants.

Hard to say anything about your other plants and biobizz soil as I have had no experience with them.

That tall stretchy one may be too far gone to be saved, but other people may have other suggestions.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (30-10-18), gardro (30-10-18), GEORGE (30-10-18), mrmanis420 (31-10-18)

Thanks

Thank you so much for your time and help I really appreciate it I've chopped the tall lanky one down so that's gone now I'll try to save the other 2 I've raised my humidity to 50 percent and I'll wait just like you said with the black magic one I'll definitely be leaving that soil alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    I'll just share what has been shared freely with me

The humidity can be upped, and the plants would like it better. J Trich, our Seedsman rep, taught me that I can put an amount of water in the tent, like in a tub, then use say a towel or rag as a wick, to increase surface area for evaporation to occur, and the plants like it better. I don't think it is septoria because the blotchy pattern is different, it is a fungus that happen in warm, wet areas. What you have there is warm and dry, so less likely for septoria.

I would feed the Black Magic one with just water, then when the leaves start to pale you introduce nutes. I use Black Magic liquid and I find it pretty hot, as in, can burn the plants.

Hard to say anything about your other plants and biobizz soil as I have had no experience with them.

That tall stretchy one may be too far gone to be saved, but other people may have other suggestions.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmanis420 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-11-18), GEORGE (01-11-18), Valentina (31-10-18)

Thanks

Thank you so much for your time and help I really appreciate it I've chopped the tall lanky one down so that's gone now I'll try to save the other 2 I've raised my humidity to 50 percent and I'll wait just like you said with the black magic one I'll definitely be leaving that soil alone

They'll be much happier in 50% humidity!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-11-18), GEORGE (01-11-18), mrmanis420 (31-10-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3