Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How old are these plants

Thanks

Default How old are these plants

I've been very busy and totally lost track of time.. How old do these females look... How long till I can flower these? And any advice on my plants?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	368029Click image for larger version. 

Views:	72 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	368030Click image for larger version. 

Views:	73 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	368031Click image for larger version. 

Views:	67 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	368032

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dredacrop95 For This Useful Post:

G' (20-11-18), GEORGE (18-11-18), MonsterEnergy (20-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

They look a might week in the britches so gets a fan blowin on them strengthen them up a bit. Nodes be alternatin now looks like they possible started from clone so ya can flower anytime but they be needin help as bud develop cause stocks by lookin quite frail likes I says already. Good luck hope yual fill yur need in the end friend

BWD

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

G' (20-11-18), GEORGE (18-11-18), MonsterEnergy (20-11-18), M_C (18-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BackWoodsDrifter View Post
    They look a might week in the britches so gets a fan blowin on them strengthen them up a bit. Nodes be alternatin now looks like they possible started from clone so ya can flower anytime but they be needin help as bud develop cause stocks by lookin quite frail likes I says already. Good luck hope yual fill yur need in the end friend

BWD
    Yeah I have a fan but I don't constantly keep it on so I will turn it on more often I grew them from seed

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dredacrop95 For This Useful Post:

G' (20-11-18), GEORGE (18-11-18), MonsterEnergy (20-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

BackWoodsDrifter (19-11-18), G' (20-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), MonsterEnergy (20-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Hard to say how old they are as we don't know how they've been grown but i agree it looks like you need some better light over them, you'll need to give a lot more info to get the help you need bro', all the best G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

BackWoodsDrifter (20-11-18), GEORGE (21-11-18), MonsterEnergy (20-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Hard to say how old they are as we don't know how they've been grown but i agree it looks like you need some better light over them, you'll need to give a lot more info to get the help you need bro', all the best G'.
    I am a first time grower gaining experience I'm using x2 2ft t8 fluorescent tubes
    About 2 weeks ago I moved the light about 10 inches away from the plant as I wanted them to grow Abit taller
    Now they have grown about 4 inches since I have done that I then today moved the lights as close as I could for max intense light there about 2-3inches away from top of plants
    I think I stunted the growth a little bit transplanting them to different pot and I was feeding them flower nutes by accident from seedlings to about 3weeks old as I didn't know I think there Abit shorter then they should be.. There on 18/6 lighting
    I'm using canna terra vega and rhizoctonic and occasionally spray them with neem oil mix to provent pest... I've topped them all a few times my grow space is Abit limited about 2-ft from floor to light ( but the light can go higher that's just the size of the plants) and about 4-5ft wide above the light there's about 3ft extra space when they grow higher my temp is uselly between 22.-25 degrees Celsius in the day period and about 19 at lights off and tubular heater off and I feed them every two days with nutes I'm on 2ml terra vega and just under 1ml rhizoctonic at the moment

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dredacrop95 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), MonsterEnergy (20-11-18)

Thanks

And I have 4 plants about 1.5ft tall and a very small one just under a foot

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dredacrop95 For This Useful Post:

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

moving the light away does make them stretch but that also weakens them, you done the right thing by moving it back closer
    if your gonna flower using a cfl you really want a scrog screen so all the buds get equal light

cfl's don't have any penetration so best keeping them as close as you can
    also you'll need the warm bulbs 2700k if you wanna flower with them

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), joker_the_smoker (20-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    moving the light away does make them stretch but that also weakens them, you done the right thing by moving it back closer
    if your gonna flower using a cfl you really want a scrog screen so all the buds get equal light

cfl's don't have any penetration so best keeping them as close as you can
    also you'll need the warm bulbs 2700k if you wanna flower with them
    Yeah Ive just ordered some new lights for flowering 2700kelvin tubes and some canna Flores and canna boost
    I think I'm going to switch over in about 3weeks. How do you recommend switching over? Nutes and lighting and my plants are 1.5ft should be around 2-2.5ft by time i switch how tall/fast will they grow when I switch over to 12 12

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dredacrop95 For This Useful Post:

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

thing is ur using cfl's so vertical growth is the last thing you want/need
    you really wanna be training them to grow across a screen so they get equal lighting come flower

if you don't you'll get a nice top bud and popcorn on everything else

this isn't my plant but this is the sorta thing you want with a cfl, trained with a screen with minimal vertical growth

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Dredacrop95 (20-11-18), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast