Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Yellow new growth???!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,487 Times

Default Yellow new growth???!

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    You say you have hard water? what ec and ph is it from tap @ around 20c

How is it getting to 5ph? did you knock it down that far? So its coco but driven by a system and extra air stones. hhhhm now could this be another case of the air stones messing with ph i wonder. probs not lol....

However, if i gave my plants in coco 5ph they would lock out, i have had to flush a few times due to salt build dropping the ph, i have not been over doing the feed either. At the moment i am giving 5.9ph and they are healthy.

I wouldnt start over they look good other than the color, fix the nute issues and ph and they be fine. I would raise that lamp a few inches though lad, just to back off the growth speed and over all stress on the plants.
    Hey man, literally everything you’ve said is correct haha. So yeah I’m used to a 100 litre tank but I’ve gone to a 250 one this time around but I over did it with the ph down and must have not mixed it right looking back. So it hit 5.0 for a few days by the looks and locked out. So 6 days later they’re on the mend. Two or three suffered really bad yellowing but even the worst one has chlorophyll coming back on the yellow leaf bases.

Thanks for the help you lot. Much appreciated, I’ll get another pic next week as I’m hoping a full green tent.

Worst affected showing healthy signs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to widowsmite For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-02-19), GEORGE (13-02-19), MonsterEnergy (12-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (12-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

either a lockout or severe bleechin imo, what light they under an how close
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 12-02-19 at 12:54 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Bin man (13-02-19), GEORGE (13-02-19), MonsterEnergy (12-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (12-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Lockout imo that . Flush pot out

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Bin man (13-02-19), GEORGE (13-02-19), MonsterEnergy (12-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (12-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    either a lockout or severe bleechin imo, what light they under an how close
    I raised the lights up and there’s no leaf taco’s so I’m 99% it’s iron lockout from low ph pal. Especially with the least effected going back green.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to widowsmite For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-02-19), GEORGE (13-02-19), MonsterEnergy (12-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (12-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by widowsmite View Post
    I raised the lights up and there’s no leaf taco’s so I’m 99% it’s iron lockout from low ph pal. Especially with the least effected going back green.

just coz theres no leafs curling or canoes etc dont mean it aint light bleech, put up the other progress pics before they went full yellow, as i have seen them in ya diary

but if ya been runnin low ph feed for to long then ya probs on to it already bro
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 12-02-19 at 01:06 PM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-02-19), GEORGE (13-02-19), MonsterEnergy (12-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (12-02-19), widowsmite (12-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by widowsmite View Post
    Hey man, literally everything you’ve said is correct haha. So yeah I’m used to a 100 litre tank but I’ve gone to a 250 one this time around but I over did it with the ph down and must have not mixed it right looking back. So it hit 5.0 for a few days by the looks and locked out. So 6 days later they’re on the mend. Two or three suffered really bad yellowing but even the worst one has chlorophyll coming back on the yellow leaf bases.

Thanks for the help you lot. Much appreciated, I’ll get another pic next week as I’m hoping a full green tent.

Worst affected showing healthy signs

If you have got your pH issues sorted give them a follar feed for a few days get the colour back in to them faster...

Regards BL

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-02-19), GEORGE (13-02-19), MonsterEnergy (12-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (12-02-19), Trex (12-02-19), widowsmite (12-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

glad to green mate, a minor flushing would speed things up like trex said. dont go over board though, just a leeching of the low ph and set it to 5.8-6.0 happy days
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-02-19), joker_the_smoker (13-02-19), MonsterEnergy (12-02-19), widowsmite (14-02-19)

Thanks

Quick update. Feed at 0.8/09 and kept ph around 5.8.
    Thanks again you lot.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to widowsmite For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (17-02-19)

Thanks

For information (and I think i've got it round the right way) and not saying people don't know.

Mobile nutrients show as deficiency's in older leaves

immobile nutrients show deficiency's in new growth

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (17-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    For information (and I think i've got it round the right way) and not saying people don't know.

Mobile nutrients show as deficiency's in older leaves

immobile nutrients show deficiency's in new growth
    Yeah thats how i understand it also Talpa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3