Yes bro give them two weeks on mh and then switch bulb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ahh alright mate thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-03-19)

Thanks

Day 23

getting real bushy in there now gonna remove a few more fan leaves but not too many, am I right to think the green poison are getting close to flowering now?? noticed the little white slight brown pistols and I assumed that means we are close??
    I took a photo just to show, from other diaries I've read they seem to start flowering by around day 28 29 so I guess we are in the time zone

gonna stick my dehumidifier in there now it keeps getting to about 85% humidity which is surprising as I never had a issue with my other tent but a simple fix I guess

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-03-19), JB (10-03-19)

Thanks

day 31

so been 8 days since I last posted the growth has just been crazy the green poison has totally surpassed the mohan in high and size, all 3 of the green poison are in flower with 2 of the biggest being a little more developed then the other but pistols popping all

the mohan is flowering just not as developed as the gp so must be a few days behind it, there a lot shorter then the gp but way more fan leaves. been taking about 3 to 5 leafs off every couple days all the plants to make sure there's good air flow and nothing blocking the tops.

as you can imagine 6 plants in 15l pots in a 1m x 1m space is a absolute nightmare to water haha, I've got them on a cycle of watering the gp then the mohan the day after but having to take them all out and then rearrange them is a proper pain in the ass but nothing I can do now haha.

giving them about 4l every 3 days, haven't given any nutes yet my last grow seemed to have enough in the soil up until week 8 but the color changed dramatically so I will probably introduce with small amounts at the 6 week mark.

first 3 are the green poison then the 3 in 1 photo are the mohan will post a better picture tomorrow when they are being watered. also included a picture of them all in the tent to show how bushy it is. great looking canopy tho lol

gonna start posting at the end of each week to show the progression of flowering or if there is any issues haha

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-03-19), GEORGE (10-03-19), JB (10-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Taking the top fan leaves off isn't a good thing. Your plant needs them to feed the buds. A few around the bottom is fine. JMO Nice grow Dude.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-03-19), Ironman (10-03-19), ryan2293 (10-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Taking the top fan leaves off isn't a good thing. Your plant needs them to feed the buds. A few around the bottom is fine. JMO Nice grow Dude.
    yeah I've been mostly taking them off in the middle of the plants to get air through, taken a few off the top but not gonna defoliate them any where near as much as my last grow, it says these take 8 week from germination I understand adding a couple weeks on to what they say but these vegged for 4 weeks can a plant flower in 5 - 6 weeks?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,141 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2293 View Post
    so I don't change the light as soon as flowering start I wait untill the stretch has finished??

A hps lamp will promote stretch mate. I had nightmares on my first grow I used a dual spectrum hps. If I ever go back to HID lighting it will be MH for veg until stretch finishes then HPS.

Please check out my diary.

Millwall Does G13 Gigabud under QB’s using Biotabs
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...8&share_type=t

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to millwall115 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-03-19), ryan2293 (10-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by millwall115 View Post
    A hps lamp will promote stretch mate. I had nightmares on my first grow I used a dual spectrum hps. If I ever go back to HID lighting it will be MH for veg until stretch finishes then HPS.

I had them on a dual spectrum bulb for first like 15 days been on a 400w mh bulb, gonna swap to the 600w dual spectrum once they have stopped growing, I did think these are a lot taller and Skinner then the last ones I grew under leds

Last edited by ryan2293; 10-03-19 at 12:29 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-03-19), millwall115 (10-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,141 Times

I had them on a dual spectrum bulb for first like 15 days been on a 400w mh bulb, gonna swap to the 600w dual spectrum once they have stopped growing, I did think these are a lot taller and Skinner then the last ones I grew under leds

I’ve moved over to the QB LED and I’m finding my girls have real tight internodal spacing. I’m not an expert on lighting but I think the blue spectrum helps towards this. Opposed to the red spectrum. I remember my first grow I used hps dual spectrum throughout and fuck me I had some tall lanky fuckers. It’s also helps to have a stable environment.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to millwall115 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19), ryan2293 (14-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

yeah I've been mostly taking them off in the middle of the plants to get air through, taken a few off the top but not gonna defoliate them any where near as much as my last grow, it says these take 8 week from germination I understand adding a couple weeks on to what they say but these vegged for 4 weeks can a plant flower in 5 - 6 weeks?

Some 100% Indica can be ready as soon as 6 to 7 weeks of flower.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-03-19), ryan2293 (14-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Some 100% Indica can be ready as soon as 6 to 7 weeks of flower.
    ahh alright mate thanks, these say on website they gonna take 8 week from germination end of week 5 yesterday, don't seem like they gonna finish is 3 weeks haha, kinda expected more around 9 or 10 weeks, gonna change the light over once they been flowering for 13 14 days

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-03-19)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast