View Poll Results: should have gadhaffi been dealt with sooner?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 38.89%
  • No

6 33.33%
  • Dont Care

5 27.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ghadaffi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silverhaze View Post
    luckily no one has invaded us for our oil and gas.

.....nobody had to invade.....we gave it away anyway!.......we got resources that aint ours to use!(unless us joe public pay through the nose too....how fucked up is that?!!!

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

I don´t really give a toss.. but apparently the price of petrol is gonna drop by 5 pence a ltr when they catch him or he gives up.. so fuck him.. lol.. all them african countries are tossers anyway.. they only wanna rape n kill each other.. i´ve been over there.. laziests twats on earth.. no wonder there starvin.. then our gov give em billions to feed kids that grow up to ave 10 more kids and make the problem worse.. no one likes to see kids suffer, but wots the point of feedin dying kids so they can grow up and have 10 more dying kids... nuke the fuckin place.. n turn it into a giant theme park.. and then we can all have cheap oil, diamonds, gold etc.. lol.. richest continent on earth.. yet there the poorest.. cos there twats!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Grandad (30-08-11), spot (30-08-11), turbotoker (30-08-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,027 Times

No they shouldn't of attacked Libya IMO.
    This is just the westerners trying to make the world bend to the western laws.
    These kind of country's like Libya need hard dictators etc to rule the country as its a totally different way of life for them.
    Cant really be arsed to type more on it but this is the drift of my view.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,647 Times

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    ... just the westerners trying to make the world bend to the western laws.
    If islam gets its way we'll all be bending to sharia law
    ☺ Click to enter my CFL percy stealth groom
    I don’t know what weapons will be used in world war three, but in world war four people will use sticks and stones. Albert Einstein
    Look Randy, I'm mowing the air Rand, mowing the air. Jim Lahey

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Diddydon View Post
    I don´t really give a toss.. but apparently the price of petrol is gonna drop by 5 pence a ltr when they catch him or he gives up.. so fuck him.. lol.. all them african countries are tossers anyway.. they only wanna rape n kill each other.. i´ve been over there.. laziests twats on earth.. no wonder there starvin.. then our gov give em billions to feed kids that grow up to ave 10 more kids and make the problem worse.. no one likes to see kids suffer, but wots the point of feedin dying kids so they can grow up and have 10 more dying kids... nuke the fuckin place.. n turn it into a giant theme park.. and then we can all have cheap oil, diamonds, gold etc.. lol.. richest continent on earth.. yet there the poorest.. cos there twats!
    I am glad to hear you have been there and reported back what a lazy load of rutting useless oxygen stealing scum the people of Africa are.
    The dictators that occupy and rule these countries are propped up by your western governments that pay huge amounts of aid to keep things as they are .why does the dictator need to encourage the people of his country to develop their resources and make the nation wealthier and more self sufficient when he can sell the resources keep all the wealth for himself along with any aid that is given and share a little with those that are loyal and help keep him in power.
    One third of all aid given out by the usa prior to the peoples revolution in Egypt was given to Israel and Egypt,neither were or are developing third world countries and both spend the majority of the aid on arms, usually American. ´´aid´´ sounds like it may help the poor and starving lazy bastards of Africa but the majority does not get any where near the people that need it.
    Lets see how much aid the usa and the west pay out if the people that takeover these countries that have never seen the benefit of any foreign aid tell them to fuck off.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

Dam High (01-09-11), Tabbatha (30-08-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Libya is under attack for its oil.

Plain and simple. It has nothing whatsoever to do with its leader.

I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by teutonic View Post
    If islam gets its way we'll all be bending to sharia law
    and if the right wing christian elite get in power in the west will things be any different ?
    extremists are extremists ,the majority do not concern themselves with world rule and domination .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

Jesse_tpfi (30-08-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2