Thread: Topping/fimming Autoflower

Thanks

Default Topping/fimming Autoflower

Sup fellow growers. So i'm thinking of starting a grow soon in a grow space approx 60,30,100 (Width,Depth,Hight) So that means I gotta keep my plants fairly short. I plan on filling out the whole space width and depth wise by, lst but im curious. How much would fimming, trimming affect my yield if I have to trim it back once they grow a bit too tall ? Also for this space would I be better off doing 2 plants each in a 3gal pot or just 1 plant in a 5 gal pot ? I need to do as much lst as possible to keep these really nice and short. Im gonna be working with some BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering seeds I got.

Anyway many thanks for any help!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Acorn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18)

Macky Guest

2 plants in 10l pots will do the job in a small space like that mate, top at the fourth node, only. the train as much as you can until flowers show and youll be sweet, still, gonna be tight in that small space...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Acorn (11-07-18), GEORGE (12-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    2 plants in 10l pots will do the job in a small space like that mate, top at the fourth node, only. the train as much as you can until flowers show and youll be sweet, still, gonna be tight in that small space...
    Its a bit of a stealth project that's why such a small space

Thank you for the great advice! ive been looking for a answer about trimming autos with how split opinions are on them, hoping for 2 ounces with a 300w led

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Acorn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Its a bit of a stealth project that's why such a small space

Thank you for the great advice! ive been looking for a answer about trimming autos with how split opinions are on them, hoping for 2 ounces with a 300w led
    Maybe just do one mate, that’ll get you the yield you’re looking for. Other wise you’ll be cramped in there, bad air circulation, so high temps, and chance of rot, just do one mate. Good luck

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Maybe just do one mate, that’ll get you the yield you’re looking for. Other wise you’ll be cramped in there, bad air circulation, so high temps, and chance of rot, just do one mate. Good luck

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you
    Ill most likely do that then

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Acorn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18)