Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another little hiccup

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Default Another little hiccup

So I’m hoping this is either nute burn or possibly the thrip spray I used but I’ve been noticing this across some of the higher leaves over the last day or two- they had plain water yesterday and haven’t been sprayed for a week now. Amy advice, as always, is much appreciated 😊

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

G' (19-07-18), GEORGE (15-07-18), Greengrass (15-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by _teapot_ View Post
    So I’m hoping this is either nute burn or possibly the thrip spray I used but I’ve been noticing this across some of the higher leaves over the last day or two- they had plain water yesterday and haven’t been sprayed for a week now. Amy advice, as always, is much appreciated 

She looks good Teapot, I would just cut back on the amount of food you been giving her. Then you want have to flush her out before time. JMO Beautiful Plants, coming along nicely.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

British green (15-07-18), G' (19-07-18), Greengrass (15-07-18), Ironman (15-07-18), _teapot_ (15-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Agree with hotshot. Cut back asap. Imo she is right on the edge of needing a flush.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

G' (19-07-18), GEORGE (15-07-18), Greengrass (15-07-18), _teapot_ (15-07-18)

Thanks

Awesome thanks guys, she's been on full doses to be fair so last night she had a plain watering. I'll flush them this week if that's the case. Should I carry on after with low amounts or leave off for a while? They are pretty dark too aren't they?

Thanks for the kind words

You guys are too good 👌

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

G' (19-07-18), GEORGE (15-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

imo they probably stalled already a few week back !!! + i bet your flowers are burned ? canna supposed to be green bach !!! duw duw.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

G' (19-07-18), GEORGE (15-07-18), _teapot_ (16-07-18)

Thanks

Jest for scope here's a pristine flower 35 days flipped !!!! STUDY ITS COLOUR then ewe will understand where om coming from

Notice no ginger burnt pistils !!! And the bugger is green !!!

Great googly moogly

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

G' (19-07-18), GEORGE (16-07-18), KieranH (16-07-18), Kurdt (16-07-18), _teapot_ (16-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    Jest for scope here's a pristine flower 35 days flipped !!!! STUDY ITS COLOUR then ewe will understand where om coming from 😎

Notice no ginger burnt pistils !!! And the bugger is green !!! 😎

Great googly moogly
    You sir, are a legend. Awesome picture for reference- definitely highlights how dark mine are.

Now you’ve said that you’re bang on the money, looking properly the pistels are orange.. will a good flush sort them?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (16-07-18), G' (19-07-18), GEORGE (16-07-18), Kurdt (16-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _teapot_ View Post
    You sir, are a legend. Awesome picture for reference- definitely highlights how dark mine are.

Now you’ve said that you’re bang on the money, looking properly the pistels are orange.. will a good flush sort them?
    no worries bach i know im on the money ive been there more than once see,the thing is now bach they are majorly overfed !! hence the burnt flowers / leafs...... ewe really really need to leech them ASAP !! i mean ASAP .....YES ewe can carry on with jest growing out the sick buggers which will hardly do fuk all !! tbh when an overfert happens it takes several weeks for the plant to fully recover if its a photo ewe can reap a bit back ...but auto nope its fuked,my advice rite now would to pour twice the amount of water thro the bugger to pot size.....e.g 10 litre pot 20 litres water through her,let her dry out but not bone dry !!! then feed away less ferts than before ! i see this in so many grows its unreal..........my sound bit of advice is try growing ya dope by the colour of the plant......not the label on the fert bottle............RULE TO THUMB !! if its green + healthy its getting all it needs..............atb

ooops im no legend bach im your average.......

Last edited by Captain Beefheart; 16-07-18 at 08:58 PM.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (16-07-18), G' (19-07-18), GEORGE (16-07-18), Kurdt (16-07-18), _teapot_ (16-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    no worries bach i know im on the money ive been there more than once see,the thing is now bach they are majorly overfed !! hence the burnt flowers / leafs...... ewe really really need to leech them ASAP !! i mean ASAP .....YES ewe can carry on with jest growing out the sick buggers which will hardly do fuk all !! tbh when an overfert happens it takes several weeks for the plant to fully recover if its a photo ewe can reap a bit back ...but auto nope its fuked,my advice rite now would to pour twice the amount of water thro the bugger to pot size.....e.g 10 litre pot 20 litres water through her,let her dry out but not bone dry !!! then feed away less ferts than before ! i see this in so many grows its unreal..........my sound bit of advice is try growing ya dope by the colour of the plant......not the label on the fert bottle............RULE TO THUMB !! if its green + healthy its getting all it needs..............atb

ooops im no legend bach im your average.......

No sir I’ve read many a posts from yourself and to be fair it’s my own fault over feeding. Ive kinda been on auto pilot for a while so hopefully pull a little back being photos if that’s the case. Learn the hard way I do 😊😂

I’ll try and get some half decent close ups of the flowers as they’re probably fecked now anyway. Always read to go by the colour I was assuming the bug spray had darkened them. Definitely my bad 😊

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (16-07-18), GEORGE (16-07-18)

Thanks

well get onnit + leech the fukas ASAP...... atb.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-18), _teapot_ (17-07-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast