Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: whats the best KUSH strain by a seed breeder

joey Guest

hey BIGCH33S3

no lie matey but just been reading up on kosher kush by Reserva Privada as just had a good lad say it was well worth trying , be great if you could throw a diary up of the grow .

will it be in soil ' please say it will ' which ever your choice of growing it i will be very happy to follow , so yeah wuld be great if you could let me know when you put the diary up matey

all the best

j

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joey For This Useful Post:

BIGCH33S3 (17-02-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joey View Post
    hey BIGCH33S3

no lie matey but just been reading up on kosher kush by Reserva Privada as just had a good lad say it was well worth trying , be great if you could throw a diary up of the grow .

will it be in soil ' please say it will ' which ever your choice of growing it i will be very happy to follow , so yeah wuld be great if you could let me know when you put the diary up matey

all the best

j
    Ha haa. Yeah bro it will be in soil. I'm going Plagron and Airpots all the way through. Started the diary earlier, had it set out nice an all.
    Then posted and nothing. What a time for the forum to go down ehpmsl. Will start it again tomorrow or rather later today bro.
    Will let you know.
    BC

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BIGCH33S3 For This Useful Post:

joey Guest

Hey BC. , ah so the Forum did go down , I thought it was why I couldnt on here , ha ulucky about the diary set up ,
    When you say plagron is that the light mix ? As thats what I grow in and found it up to the job ,

I tried the air pot in this grow and found it to work , give a hell of a lot more braching , so should be plenty of bud site's. , I just found them. A pain to water ,

As said be sure to let me know when the diary is up matey

All the best

J

Thanks

I grew some Vanilla Kush in a pc case recently, naffed up with the feeding and burnt the tits off them but it's still a damn mighty fine smoke all the same.
    Let's get it on!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

joey Guest

hey beezerk fella , yeah keep reading good things about all kush strains , going to do with kosher kush and cataract kush 2 seeds , so should get a good smoke for sure

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4