Thread: When to put my net up? (Scrog)

Thanks

Default When to put my net up? (Scrog)

Hi guys, so I’m 3 weeks into veg, and I have (fimd) my plants about 3 days ago. Not sure if I have done it right but I have added pictures. My plants are 13inchs high but I’m not sure when to start training them? Have I left it to late ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick_Rick For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-18), MonsterEnergy (22-10-18)

Macky Guest

Start bending them over now mate, get them trained a bit, get the screen up in a week or so, train into that for a couple of weeks and you should be good to flip

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-18), MonsterEnergy (22-10-18), Slick_Rick (22-10-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

i love a bit of low stress training, gets all those side branches reaching for the sky

not my plant

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Start bending them over now mate, get them trained a bit, get the screen up in a week or so, train into that for a couple of weeks and you should be good to flip
    Thank you mate... when you say start bending them is there a certain way etc?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Slick_Rick For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    i love a bit of low stress training, gets all those side branches reaching for the sky

not my plant
    Hey mate as I just asked on the other reply is there a certain way to bend them? Do I need to use the wire ? Etc

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick_Rick For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-18)

Macky Guest

Tie down the base of the plant first, so you don’t accidentally pull her up from the roots when you Bend her over.... giggidy.

Then just tie something round the top of her, and bend gently. You don’t need too Much tension, you can adjust a few days later. Just gentle mate. But even if you accidentally do snap anything, tape her up, and she’ll be fine. Just be careful

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-18), Percifrower (22-10-18), Slick_Rick (22-10-18)

Thanks

To quote others I just use the net. When I put mine up week 4 of veg started high and lowered the net as I pulled plant arms outwards shitting myself the whole time I did break an arm but I used zip ties and hemp string as I feel the glue on tape may be damaging

(Joint) (thcleaf)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    Hey mate as I just asked on the other reply is there a certain way to bend them? Do I need to use the wire ? Etc

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Percifrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Tie down the base of the plant first, so you don’t accidentally pull her up from the roots when you Bend her over.... giggidy.

Then just tie something round the top of her, and bend gently. You don’t need too Much tension, you can adjust a few days later. Just gentle mate. But even if you accidentally do snap anything, tape her up, and she’ll be fine. Just be careful
    All new to me haha... not sure what you mean when you say tie down the base... from what I have read too shall I set my net up 12” from my pot ? Is there any videos or forum links you recommended bud

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Slick_Rick For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-18)