Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seeds

Thanks

Yes sparra that's exactly right they are cracking and showing excellent tap roots then dying after 24 hrs in jiffys

Thanks

My prog atm is 30-32oC it will prob drop 5oC over the night and go bk up, is these temps ok for cracking seeds in water and prog them till rooted?

Thanks

Might be ok but it is on the hot side.. maybe leave the lid off the prop during the day and only put it on during the overnight cold period? Just a thought

Thanks

Should the seeds stay floating or sink once they have soaked awhile?

Thanks

Thanks

Av decided to just put the cup near my rad it now doesn't feel warm but not chil cold either then 2moro just stick them in my root riot, I think if I try n mess around with germing them too much am gana fuk them up lol, so in a cup tonigh then prog root riot to germ naturally 2moro

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi shamus i would say too hot.after 3 days turn the propagator off even if you see nothing above soil yet..^just seen this lol.yes try that bud.all the best

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

Quote Originally Posted by stone14 View Post
    hi stone14 they should sink within 24 hours if there viable.ones that don't give them a few pokes with a (pen) under the water they may well sink might just have an air bubble stopping them.all the best

Thanks

Ok thanks for that, so do I take them out soon as they sink or wait till the root cracks it and I see it? Will they drownd?

Thanks

Ok thanks for that, so do I take them out soon as they sink or wait till the root cracks it and I see it? Will they drownd?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast