Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fastberry - Sick plant 😬 plz help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Default Fastberry - Sick plant 😬 plz help

Hi guys,

So my favourite current plant, which is my only one showing some lovely colouring has started to yellow.

Strain: Fastberry

Photo or Auto: Auto

plant age: 49 days

pot size: 10l Fabric pot

has it been repotted? and when?: Yes. 14 days old

soil type: Biobizz AllMix

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: Biobizz grow 1ml/l, Algamic 2ml/L, Bloom 2ml/L, Topmax 1ml/L

Air temps (max min): 29c Max, 22c Min ( Temps have been high so the lighting was switched out)

humidity: 40-55

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl): Migro 100

Light Schedule: 20/4

I upped the nutes with the last two feeds as I thought she was pulling a lot of nitrogen but the yellowing continues to move up as you can see.

Cheers everyone
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18), Ironman (30-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

i would continue with the regular nitro feed mate even up it slightly more till it stop, most the lower leaves wont return but some of the slightly effected ones up top shud go ok.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18), Ironman (30-07-18), UpT0wn (30-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

I agree with joker, if probably up the N too😁

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18), joker_the_smoker (30-07-18), UpT0wn (30-07-18)

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply lads. I upped her N for the last two feeds from 0.5 to 1ml.

Should I up the grow to 1.5ml? I was planning to up the bloom (4mls),Topmax(4mls) and Algamic (4mls) which would be a small increase in N anyways.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply lads. I upped her N for the last two feeds from 0.5 to 1ml.

Should I up the grow to 1.5ml? I was planning to up the bloom (4mls),Topmax(4mls) and Algamic (4mls) which would be a small increase in N anyways.
    i would hit her with 2ml at least, just keep eye on colour soon as they start headin dark give couple feeds of none nitro an then proceed with low dose of nitro in feeds

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18), UpT0wn (30-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    i would hit her with 2ml at least, just keep eye on coloursoon as they start headin dark give couple feed water an then proceed with low dose of nitro in feeds
    Thanks Joker. Just saw your bud of the month photo. Gorgeous stuff 👍

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18), joker_the_smoker (30-07-18)

Thanks

I'm in a similar situation to this as well I think.
    When using grow and bloom Nutes together is it okay to use your standard amount of each?
    Like if I was using say 3.5ml of grow on it's own should I drop it slightly to allow room for the bloom nutes?
    Maybe like 2.5/1.5 of grow/bloom?
    I'm in day 16 of flower and I can't control the yellowing. But I also wanted to start giving the girls some bloom.

Sorry to hijack your thread skunk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Welshgrow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Welshgrow View Post
    When using grow and bloom Nutes together is it okay to use your standard amount of each?
    Like if I was using say 3.5ml of grow on it's own should I drop it slightly to allow room for the bloom nutes?
    I'm in day 16 of flower and I can't control the yellowing. But I also wanted to start giving the girls some bloom.

Sure we all help each other out there bro.

I have been following the BioBizz guide, which says give every feed and don't bother with run off. I had for a guide on the forum but there doesn't seem to be much love for Biobizz. I think we might be sponsored by Plant Magic 😂

16. The Following User Says Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    Sure we all help each other out there bro.

I have been following the BioBizz guide, which says give every feed and don't bother with run off. I had for a guide on the forum but there doesn't seem to be much love for Biobizz. I think we might be sponsored by Plant Magic ��
    you wana be getting a little run off in soil, not as much as coco say coco 30% run off, at least 5% will do with soil. as your pushin out the salts in the root zone. if you start gettin a build up of salts you get lock out which will stop the plant from uptaking its essential elements, which can look like 10 different issues as in lookin under fed, lookin cal/mag hungry etc

but really the issue is down to one thing salt build up messin with the PH. just worth noting mukka

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18), UpT0wn (31-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Welshgrow View Post

keep bloom at what ever its doing good at, you dont need to drop bloom down to make way for the grow. if its was on say 3ml bloom and it was getting a little light green lookin then bump up the grow nutes for a feed or two then reduce it down, but keep bloom same regardless grow nutes aint required in every feed in flower but bloom is ( plus you dont need grow really till flower as the soil usually see's you good till mid flower)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18), Welshgrow (31-07-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast