Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BALLS! And not the kind that require black ties. Chop?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Quality, nice man! Good idea.
    its either that or hire a small child !!!
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

G' (26-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18), MonsterEnergy (24-12-18), Valentina (24-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    the room my tents are in veg & flowering tents isn't blacked out,
    i use the window pretty often mate

if i sit in the actual tent i am 100% sure vs just looking about
    if i hadn't of got into the tent, i would have never noticed it was the actual ducting that was leaking light

couldn't tell by looking from the outside, i tried that already lmao

this is her grow thread, i don't grow autos, but any plant can be stressed to produce S1 seeds,
    24/0 is ok - Val is using -- Light/darkness: 13/11
    it's what they were designed to do ''especially feminized seeds''

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070889764

Enjoy
    My bad, I mistook the Amnesia FAST for an autoflower.
    Yeah getting inside the tent will be the best but in Valentina's case (and mine) that's not an option, I can get into a tight space but 44x49cm is pushing it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

G' (26-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18), MonsterEnergy (24-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Thanks. I'll have a look with a selfie stick with a phone later on. The reverse-light leak check that cleargreen described works, and the zip where the 2 pullers meet does have a bit of a leak, and so does the velcro flap over the intake mesh. The question is HOW they are gonna be sealed for the next few days whilst the country is shut down for Christmas.

An Ikea wardrobe springs to mind....
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-12-18), G' (26-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18), lipnobody (24-12-18), MonsterEnergy (24-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Thanks. I'll have a look with a selfie stick with a phone later on. The reverse-light leak check that cleargreen described works, and the zip where the 2 pullers meet does have a bit of a leak, and so does the velcro flap over the intake mesh. The question is HOW they are gonna be sealed for the next few days whilst the country is shut down for Christmas.

gaffertape val! will do for now

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-12-18), G' (26-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18), MonsterEnergy (24-12-18), Valentina (24-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Chuck a blanket over the tent, Val...
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (26-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18), lipnobody (26-12-18), MonsterEnergy (24-12-18), Valentina (24-12-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cleargreen View Post
    My bad, I mistook the Amnesia FAST for an autoflower.
    Yeah getting inside the tent will be the best but in Valentina's case (and mine) that's not an option, I can get into a tight space but 44x49cm is pushing it.
    hehehe it's cool, with my ducting i just couldn't tell standing in the room even with the 600w on
    my tents a 1.5x1.5 x2.0, should be easier to light proof a smaller tent 'i would hope'

as long as val can grow them seed free, it's all good

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

G' (26-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18), lipnobody (26-12-18), Valentina (24-12-18)

Thanks

hows this coming about? ya managed to find the leak?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

G' (26-12-18), GEORGE (26-12-18), MonsterEnergy (26-12-18), Valentina (26-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    hows this coming about? ya managed to find the leak?
    Thanks Lip. A little leak at the intake flap, and at that point where to 2 zipper pullers meet. Otherwise the tent is perfect.

I have re-velcro'ed the flap so the opening faces towards the wall, which will reduce some leak (it was pointing downwards before). The bit where the 2 zipper puller meet, I will put something in front.

Overall the leak is no brighter than a full moon in the forest, or a stormy evening, and other strains have lived through them fine, so I think some strains are just more sensitive than others.

The Amnesia actually has been stressed for a little while, most probably due to feeds, so what little light leak there had been had probably triggered it. This is just speculation and I have checked the plant, which strangely does not have other male flowers. I will keep checking though. Even the very few anthers that were there may have caused a few seeds, as there are some VERY swollen calyxes there. But for now I am going to play by ear. Street weed has seeds and what not and people still pay money to buy that. Wouldn't it be mad to chop an organic plant just because it is not PERFECT? She is sticky enough for me to want to keep her, so we'll just take it a day at a time.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-18), lipnobody (26-12-18), MonsterEnergy (26-12-18)

Thanks

Just wanted to add: I did find one more unopened male flower cluster, but she is otherwise fine.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-18), MonsterEnergy (26-12-18)

Macky Guest

Thanks Lip. A little leak at the intake flap, and at that point where to 2 zipper pullers meet. Otherwise the tent is perfect.

I have re-velcro'ed the flap so the opening faces towards the wall, which will reduce some leak (it was pointing downwards before). The bit where the 2 zipper puller meet, I will put something in front.

Overall the leak is no brighter than a full moon in the forest, or a stormy evening, and other strains have lived through them fine, so I think some strains are just more sensitive than others.

The Amnesia actually has been stressed for a little while, most probably due to feeds, so what little light leak there had been had probably triggered it. This is just speculation and I have checked the plant, which strangely does not have other male flowers. I will keep checking though. Even the very few anthers that were there may have caused a few seeds, as there are some VERY swollen calyxes there. But for now I am going to play by ear. Street weed has seeds and what not and people still pay money to buy that. Wouldn't it be mad to chop an organic plant just because it is not PERFECT? She is sticky enough for me to want to keep her, so we'll just take it a day at a time.
    The light of a full moon thing is easily confused. They can have up to the light of a full moon, but not irregular light patterns. So if it's a constant light, you should be ok, but if it's, there sometimes, not there others, or brighter some night s then others, that will confuse the plant and cause hermie.

Some strains are more stable then others too of course, but now you've got to the bottom of it, it's shouldn't happen again.

Just because it has seeds, doesn't mean it'll be shit weed, if you've got room for it, you might aswell let it run till the end now, as long as it won't infect any other plants

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-18), lipnobody (26-12-18), MonsterEnergy (26-12-18), Valentina (26-12-18)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast